It's a old warehouse on the west mfs use to be at make a left up here then get on the freeway.

I followed the directions he told me and once we made it to the warehouse I parked and we both got out.

Lennox what yo weird ass on and why you dressed like that with a fucking book bag on.

I walked to the back of the car and popped the trunk.

Legend looked at me and I looked at him then he grabbed BC out the trunk slamming him hard as hell on the ground.

Wake yo bitch ass up I said kneeling down poking at him with my gun and watched as he slowly opened his eyes.

Good morning mf, how you doing today?

Nigga who the fuck is you he asked holding his head.

You don't know me but I'm sure you know him I told him turning around to look at Legend who was standing behind me. As soon as he seen Legend he damn near shitted on his self.

Legend let me ex...

Before he could finish his sentence Legend hit that nigga so hard that I heard his nose break.

Shiiiiiiiiiitttttttt , calm down Mike Tyson.

Nigga you shot my brother, made him crash and hit him in his shit with a gun, you know you gone die for that right?

I watched as the lil nigga held his nose and you could clearly see his shit was broke. He tried his best to explain to Legend but this crazy ass mf just wasn't listening.

Legend, let him get his final words out. Talk lil nigga.

Legend you know I ain't never been cut like that or in the streets. That was always Malcom. They did that shit to Genesis at the gas station, I wasn't even around. When we got the call that my brother was dead I already knew you did it. I told Malcom you was gone come at him for what he did but he ain't wanna listen to me. It hurt my soul to know my brother gone and never coming back but I know it ain't shit I can do about it.

Yo bitch ass tried to slide on my lil brother and that damn near cost him his life.

Nah Legend that wasn't me. I was there that night but I swear I ain't do shit, I ain't even have a gun, that was all Dre, I told his ass just like I told Malcom, y'all can't fuck with that nigga Genesis because that's gone bring Legend out every time, but just like Malcom Dre wasn't trying to hear shit I said. He shot at him and made him crash, then when he went to finish him off I stopped him, his lil sister opened the car door and that nigga Dre hit him so hard with that AR that I just knew he was dead. I got the fuck on, I ain't want no parts of that. My mama already lost one son and I'm all she got left. I can't leave my mama out here like that.

You WAS all she had left now she ain't got nobody.

POW POW!

Legend quickly sent two shot to his head and we both watched as his body hit the floor. Legend kneeled down and just starred at him while I went into the book bag I was wearing and grabbed the shit out.

Nigga what the fuck you doing I asked him.

I like to watch they soul leave they body, I swear you can see that shit in they eyes.

Bro get yo demonic ass up and help me put him in the trunk, make sure you don't touch shit.

Nigga I don't touched the door handle and everything.

Don't worry this ammonia and gasoline gone handle all that.

The fuck is you a chemist?

Chemistry was my favorite subject.

Once we put him in the trunk I made sure I used ammonia on everything we touched then used a drill to take apart the radio and gps system. Lastly I pulled out three water bottles filled with gasoline.

Lennox, ammonia, a drill and gasoline what the fuck is wrong with you.

Nigga this the fun part, I poured one bottle all in the trunk over his lifeless body then the other two on the car making sure to pour a line leading up to the trunk. Fuck it I said pouring the ammonia as well.

Nigga you bet not blow us up or imma fuck you up when we get to hell.

Nigga start running then cause once I drop this match imma become Usain bolt on yo ass.

As soon as Legend got the fuck on I dropped the match and did the same thing and sure enough the damn car blew up.

I'm so lethal with this shit I said laughing as we walked in the middle of nowhere.

Yo dumb ass ain't think the plan through, how the fuck we suppose to get home, this ain't my fucking side of town. A opp see me they gone empty the clip.

Call Lauren. Tell her make it fast too, look I told him pointing to the sky. All you could see was a dark could of smoke forming over the building into the sky where I had just did my chemistry lab experiment.

Genesis 2.0 you a fucking clown.

He pulled out his phone and called Lauren and she said she was on her way, this Nigga legend had us ducking in and out of alleys and shit , his mf paranoia was on another level. Once Lauren finally met us somewhere we hopped in the car and pulled off, I just chilled while they went back and forth talking to each other.

Lauren, find that bitch Ariel, her hours numbered im bodying that bitch.

Say less. Have you been back up to see G?

Nah, he woke so that's all that matters, he don't even know who I am, the doctor said we gotta give him sometime. Once I finish this imma go back up there. When you tryna meet him he turned around and asked me?

I'll wait until he back to hisself, that way he can understand what's going on. But Lo I need a ride back to my car.

After an hour or so I was finally back home. Lauren said she had some shit to do so she'd call me later. My head was spinning but I'm sure it's from the mixture of gasoline and ammonia, I damn near passed out fucking with that shit.

As soon as I got out the shower I went to the cabinet and grabbed my phone, my phone did numbers within the little time I was gone. I left out the kitchen and went to put my shìt on the charger when a text from Ariel came through, my eyes damn near popped out my head when I read her message.

This bitch got me fucked up . . .