13

Pov; Mariana

Pov; Mariana

One week
It's been exactly one week since Emma left for New York or should I say forced back to New York. I miss her, but I got to say that Matteo is the most hurt here. He hasn't been the same and he goes to bed the latest he can so he doesn't has to sleep with Nikita longer then necessary.

I insisted for Emma to go with our jet but she told me she didn't want a single thing from our family

I have no clue what my Fratello told Ems, but she looked broken when she left

All because of that fucking bitch, Nikita.
brutta cagna con la sua faccia di plastica, once everything is solved I'll make sure she'll be dead

After we find out where my family is I'm going to fucking torture her.

First, I'm making a dick on her back with my knife together with the word 'whore' so everybody on her funeral knows what she was.

then I'm going to break all her bones one by one, very very slow. But I'm not going to kill her. I'm going to make sure she lives for at least one whole month and every day on the edge of dying. So weak she won't be able to do anything, not even move a finger. But I think I'm giving Matteo the real honor to kill her.
He has a good reason.

But til then she unfortunately lives here and acts like she ownes the place, like she is some kind of prinses. She doesn't offer to help with the dishes like Emma used to, not that the maids would accept it.

She doesn't make us smile like Emma and she doesn't light up the room like Emma with her stupid jokes.

"Maria darling, can you give me that magazine over there." She's sitting on the cough besides me and the magazine is even closer to her. " don't call me Maria and why don't you get it yourself" I snap, my mothers name was Maria.

"Remember your cousin, Mario, he's really handsome. Would be a shame if there was bullet between his eyes." I get up and take the damn magazine "here!"

I walk up to my room and scroll on TikTok. And I type in 'hot guys' cause I need some entertainment

There isn't much to do, well there is, but there isn't a fun person to do it with.

Luciano is busy with searching for our family members and I haven't seen Matteo all day. He's usually gone the entire day, he goes to work early in the morning and comes back late at night. He doesn't even eat here, he Just sleeps here.

Not the mention the pissed mood he always is

He's hurting

He loves her. And he hates himself for what he did.
He thinks she hates him too.

When I check the time is see it's already 2 am and I'm still scrolling through TikTok.

I hear a knock on my door and get out of my bed.

The fuck is coming to my room at 2 fucking am!

But when I go see who it is, I see Matteo. His eyes are red and glossy. He looks like a mess, no actually like shit.
"Matteo what's wrong?" I ask him worried

"M-Mariana. Can I g-get a uh *hiccup* a hug." He's drunk, like fucked drunk.

"Of course Matt" I pull him close in my arms and I hear him sniff
"She used to give me those hugs." He whispers and I feel a tear sliding down my cheek

"Matteo you have to sleep. You look like shit." I try to joke a bit

"I don't wanna sleep in there with someone who isn't Emma." My heart breaks when i feel a tear drop on my shoulder.
"You're sleeping in my room you idiot. Come here" I went to my bed and Matteo makes his way to me. He sits down and suddenly he breaks down. His face in his hands and his elbows that are on his knees.

"Mariana. I lost her. I lost my Donna. I lost my love, I lost my smile, I lost my happiness and I lost my amore." Tears keep coming from his face and he puts his arms around me.
"She hates me." His voice fails him and breaks like a teenage boy

"She doesn't Matteo."

"Yes she does, she fucking told me herself"

"Matt, she doesn't, she just hates that she loves you." He doesn't respond, he keeps crying in my arms. I haven't seen him cry for five whole years after our parents died.

And i feel my heart break.

She is like a sister to me and Luciano and she is Matteo's lover.

And now she's gone. "Come on Matt. Lets get you to sober up."
He shakes his head like a little kid.
"I don't wanna sober up. All i want is my beautiful Donna in my arms. Watching her sleep and wake up."
"I know. Shshshsh I know Matt. After this is all over we're going to find her and explain everything. Understand?"
He nods and soon after that he falls asleep.

I hear another knock, again.
I see Luciano slowly opening the door.
"Hey" I whisper

Luc looks down at Matt who's asleep in my arms. "I miss her too ya know. She helped me with my tie in the morning." Luc doesn't like people in general.

He's like Matteo in that way, but even worse.he trust no one and doesn't like spending time with people other then family, but I guess Emma took over a place in our hearts. "Come here Luc" and just like that, we fall asleep.
With all three of us just holding each other.

******

"Luciano I'll cut your dick off!" the idiot used my toothbrush, my fucking toothbrush has now been in a mouth full with bacteria off drugs and a lot of other shit.

"Jezus just buy a fucking new one." He playfully rolls his eyes.

He knows damn well I hate it when he does this. It's the sixth toothbrush in a month.

"Luc if I was you I'll sleep with one eye open, this little demon will actually cut your balls off" Matteo says when he walks inside my bathroom.

"I'm not a demon, i'm a fucking angel. Have you seen me?" they both raise their eyebrows at me and begin to laugh.
Assholes.

********************************

Word count) around 1100
2 chapters in one day. It's fucking 0:38 right now so, goodnight!

 It's fucking 0:38 right now so, goodnight!