8

Matteo Romano

Matteo Romano

While I keep my eyes on the gorgeous looking brunette who I brought as my date I'm also in a conversation with Sebastian.
Sebastian Perez, one of my closest friends since childhood and owner of the Spanish mafia. I admire his hard work and the afford he put in his work like right now. We've been talking about a plan to take out Russia, well the Russian mafia. I knew Seb would help me, not only because of our close friendship, but for revenge.

Two years ago Ivak attacked without a warning one of the warehouses of Seb and unfortunately Seb and his girlfriend were both there to train. His girlfriend, Isabel, died in front of his eyes.
Seb has been waiting for his Revenge

"So, who's that date of yours, demonio? (Devil) I hear the deep voice of Sebastian asks

"Friend of Mariana"

"She's a pretty one." He smirks
Motherfucker, I give him a glare and he laughs out loud and I roll my eyes
Did I miss the joke?
"Matteo, you can't lie to me, we've been friends since we were 10. You've been looking at her and not listening half of the time. So I'm asking you again. Who is she?"

I sigh, he's right. I can see through every lie I tell him
"She bumped into me in a club she worked at in New York, Ivak attacked me and she saved me. Since then she's been living with us here in Italy."

"I see so she's the mysterious savior people are talking about, but if I'm being honest that doesn't explain the look you have on your face when you look at her." He chuckles while he takes a sip from his Whiskey

Right now I'm looking at her back

"Fuck off. " I snap and once I snapped out of my angry mood real quick I look back to Seb

"I can't be weak Seb." I rub my hands down my face in frustration.

"Matteo listen good now. You're in love and love is not a some weakness. The opposite, It makes you wanna fight even harder then ever to protect your loved one. Don't make the mistake I made to confess it too late, cause I only had 2 years with the love of my life." He says with an angry and sad tone at the end. I'm so fucking dumb.

I've been ignoring her for an entire week now. Scared for my own feelings.
secretly craving her touch and lots of cold showers.
That night at the lake while she was in my arms, it was one of my favorite memory's of my life. I was comfortable and all my problems disappeared for a while, just by looking at her asleep.

I felt relaxed.

At peace

She looks fucking unresisting tonight and i can't even look at her, not longer then 10 seconds. I know that if I would take a look longer then that, I won't be able to control myself and rip that lovely dress off of her perfect body.

"Your fucking right, I've been ignoring her for a weak now... And I feel like shit. I've even called some of my regular whores twice. I needed a Fucking break man, but I can't feel anything but regret and guilt when I think back at it. It should've been her, not them." I look back at where my amore was standing but she suddenly isn't anymore