"LIAM! ZAYN! NIALL!" Harry shouted, getting into bed with the boy and laying a wet towel on his forehead to try and wake him up.

All boys ran in and were horrified by the scene.

"What happened?" Niall gasped, he dashed to the bed and kneeled besides Louis, tapping his arm.

"I don't know, we were talking and he just fainted." Harry rushed out and all the boys looked at each other in concern.

"Haz, since you went 'away.'" Liam started.

"He hasn't been eating well. I was hoping it wouldn't get this bad." Liam sighed as he shoved his hands in his pockets and Zayn just nodded.

"When he wakes up, he needs to go to a hospital." Harry stoked Louis' cheek and smiled down fondly on the boy.

"I'll take care of you Lou." He kissed his forehead.

.....

"Harry I said!"

"Louis, you need to get to a hospital." Harry stated, his voice cold and his face having no emotion, he can't. Not right now.

Louis furrowed his eyebrows and crossed his arms.

"I need you to leave."

Harry shook his head and did the only sane thing he could think of at that point, he grabbed Louis's hips and chucked him swiftly over his shoulder.

Louis immediately starting punching Harry's back, too tired to tell Harry to let him go but by struggling he hoped he sent the message.

Walking Louis carefully all the way downstairs, the boys on the sofa were shocked to say the least.

"Hospital." Harry mumbled and threw the car keys onto Zayn's lap who just nodded, as they all jumped up and got out the house.

Deciding to climb into the Range Rover, because Louis was too small to even climb into it by himself.

The car was a slick black, tall and bulky. Harry had had it custom made with bullet proof windows, all tinted out and a section under the boot of the car to fill with different types of guns and ammunition. 

The storm had calmed down quite a bit on their way to the hospital. It was just delicate drops of rain now, making cute pitta patta sounds on the windows and the sun roof. The sun was peeking behind a few clouds and Louis having rain drop races on the window. The only think he could do right, squished between Liam and Zayn.

Niall and Harry are at the front.

"Why am I being forced to a hospital?" Louis asked, not angry anymore. But confused and tired.

"You fainted Lou." Liam patted his knee and immediately he knew it was absolutely about his eating habits. Or lack off.

"It was a one time thing. I'm fine." The boy rolled his eyes and all the boys sigh.

"Please Lou." Niall turned around and smile and Louis just nodded.

Soon enough they pulled up to the hospital and everyone gets out, louis is soon squished between all the boys as the strut into the hospital.

Al eyes turn on the attractive men, and Louis admits he's never been more attractive to Harry.

"Hi welcome to London Hospital, how can I help?" A young women at the counter asked, her purple glasses perched on her nose a small black bob hung just above her shoulders.

"I need to book an appointment with Doctor Grimshaw." Harry spoke, his voice cold.

The receptionist nodded and typed into her computer for a few seconds.

"I'm sorry sir, Doctor Grimshaw is fully booked today. If you would like to take a seat over there we can-"

"No. Doctor Grimshaw. Say it's Harry Styles calling." Harry interrupted and the women looked up shocked.

"Sir, I assure you he is fully booked." The lady said, trying to keep her cool but Louis could tell Harry was about to lose his.

Harry leant closer to the women.

"Listen, I don't think you want too say no-"

"Harry, I'll take it from here." Doctor Grimshaw spoke, a clipboard in one hand.

"Ah Nick!" Harry smiled and went to shake the man's hand.

Nick was a tall man, slightly shorter than Harry with gelled back black hair and scruff on his chin. His white Doctor coat complementing his skin tone.

"Let's go boys." Harry spoke and they all pushed Forward, Niall holding Louis' hand.

.....

"Hi Louis, long time no see." Nick smiled as he gestured for the boy to sit on the bed, as he spun around on his wheeled chair.

"Yeah." Louis said softly, looking anyway but the humans in The room.

"So what seems to be the issue?" Nick asked the boys over Louis. He could tell Louis didn't want to be here.

"Louis hasn't been eating, and it's got so bad he fainted." Zayn spoke for him which made Louis pout. He fainted once!

"Is this true Louis?" Nick asked.

Louis stopped staring at the posters on the wall for a minute and looked into the brown eyes of the doctor.

"I guess."

"Okay." Nick said and started typing something.

"Well I'm gonna need some blood, and take a few normal procedures." Nick smacked his thighs and stood up. 

Louis just shrugged.

.....
"Thanks Nick." Harry hugged the man and they all-left the hospital.

Louis was underweight and needed to get into the habit of eating. Nick hoped that the fact Harry was back might change that.

He has to see Nick, every week now for a few months until Nick is Happy with once a month visits.

"Wanna go do something Lou?" Liam nudge his arm and smiled.

"No thanks you," Louis said and went back to looking out the window. He wasn't mad or sad really.

He just wanted to go home.

.....

I hope you all enjoyed !!!

See you in the next chapter <333

It will be out ima few days.