"I won't tell you again. Now!" He says in a sharper tone this time pointing to the door.
'You're not scared, play it cool.'
"Not gonna happen." I say calmly crossing my arms. They can't tell me how to dress and to be honest this is one of my more covered up tops. I may just have to pull one of the others out for tomorrow to prove a point.

"You're showing too much skin. You're too young to be wearing such revealing clothes like that." Marco says. "I'm 15, and I always wear clothes like this, you just haven't been around to see."
I roll my eyes and look at the time.

"We have to go anyway or we will be late."
I tell them while starting to stand up. "But you haven't eaten yet." Lukas tells me.
'Wow, you don't say!' *eye roll*

"Go grab something to eat on the way." Marco says. "Fine." I sigh and grab an apple then head to the front door. We exit the house and get in the car. Lukas and I are in the back and Dante in the passenger seat while Aurelio drives.

"Here." Dante turns around and tosses me two granola bars. I look at him confused the other two look at him suspiciously also. Does he expect me to eat them?! They are probably poisoned if he is giving them to me.

"Umm yeah...no thanks." I say not sure what to think. "You are not just going to eating an apple, I expect both of those bars as well as the apple to be gone by the time we get to school." He states. Did he fall down the stairs and hit his head. 'Maybe he has brain damage and doesn't know how to act.'

My thoughts are interrupted when he turns around in his seat and speaks again. "Also, I'll tell you what you want to know at dinner tonight."
'Bitch what?!'
Now everyone is looking at him shocked. While he pays us no attention looking at his phone.
"Uhh...okay?" I say more as a question.

As we pull into the school I can tell it's a private school. There may not be any uniforms but I can basically smell the money off these people just by their clothes and also all these cars are like so expensive.

As I was about to get out of the car Aurelio turned around and said. "You remember the rules, right?" He says. His usual playful self was replaced with a more serious demeanour. In fact all the boys where sporting a serious look.

"I don't give a fuck about Marco's rules. I thought I made that clear." I snark back to him. "Stop calling him that, he isn't Marco to you he is dad. He is our dad, your dad." Dante says looking annoyed. Like usual.

"When he earns the father title back, then I'll consider calling him 'dad'. He is not the only who lost their informalities. Lukas should know and you don't hear him complaining." I glance of over at Lukas to see him looking at me upset.

"What do you mean?" Dante says confused seeing the look Lukas and I shared. "She never used to call me Lukas unless it was something serious. She would only call me Luke. When she likes and is comfortable around someone she will give them a nick name. It's just her thing." Lukas says sadly.

"WAIT! Your saying I could have a nick name?!"
Aurelio says excitedly. I exit the car along with my brothers. " I never said you didn't, I just haven't shared it with you." I was leaving him hanging with curiosity as we all walking into the school.

Did I forget to mention they are popular. Like very popular. As we made our way from the car to the office everyone was staring at us and whispering about them and about me. They had some not so nice things to say about me but I ignored them.