THE FINALE (Part-1)

Start from the beginning

Aditya: Hmm... Sounds like her.! Shan never liked not knowing things.!

Shayan: Listen I know why you are calling her over.! It's just that I am just worried about her.!

(Aditya could sense the genuineness in his voice.!)

Aditya: She will be fine.! Trust me.!

Shayan: I know I can trust you.! But just in case I am sending you the phone number and hospital address where I take her.! If anything serious happens.! I just hope not.! But to be on safe side..!

Aditya: You know you become a complete different person when it comes to Shan.!

Shayan: Hehe.! I think that's the thing that is common in both of us.! I become extra soft and you become extra violent when it comes to di.!

Aditya: You telling me all this.? Seems like you are okay with her getting her memory back.!

Shayan: Oh absolutely.! I don't mind her getting her memory back... I will be the happiest person.! I know it's hard for you to believe of whatever I did in past.! But as far as she has good memories of mine with her when she gets her memory back.! That's all I want.! Plus you guys don't know a lot of things that happened that day....

Aditya: Are you okay.? You sound....

Shayan: Different.? Listen all I wanted is to have memories with my sister.! I spent my whole life without anyone.! I craved for sibling love and care.! And better not talk about old man.!

Aditya: What about him.??

Shayan: That's story for some other time.! Di already left to come to your house.! I am texting you the details.! Good luck.! Bye brother in law.!

Aditya: Listen kid-(call disconnected)
What a strange kid.!

Aarush: Don't you dare trust him Adi....

Aditya: Dada.???
Tsk.!! I don't know.!!!! He sounds so genuine when it comes to Shan.!!! I don't know.... I just can't bring myself to not trust him when he talks about Shan.! There's something sad about how he talks.!!
I feel like... he...

Aarush: Don't.! Aditya.! You are letting your emotions control your brain.! Don't forget he is mastermind when it comes to mind control.!!

Aditya: *sigh* I don't know dada.!! I can't bring myself to hate him after what I witnessed and heard.! Something is definitely a miss here.!!! Also oldie.! Shayan is for sure hiding something.! Something related to oldie.!!

Aarush: Why the hell are you thinking about him so much Adi.! He is Shayan.! Don't forget that.!!

Aditya: Dada he is my Shan's brother.! I don't know how should I explain it to you but I can't.! I can't bring myself to hate him.! He is just a little kid..!!! Who wants to be loved.!!

Aarush: God this boy is getting on my nerves (he said getting irritated listening to his brother defending Shayan)
Now stop being his lawyer and let's go. Shan must be here soon.!

(Aditya just nodded but someway his mind is still thinking about why Shayan's sudden changed behavior is not bothering him and seems genuine)
(Shanaya stopped her car by the Oberoi mansion gate and walked out of the car and a guard came running and saluted her..... She was surprised....)

Guard: I did exactly on time ma'am...!

Shanaya: Sorry.?? And please don't salute me.! I am just a guest here for few hours.! That's it.! But I respect your gesture thank you.! (She said while slightly bowing her head.... Guard was shocked and immediately stopped her...)