Chapter Fifty Six~ Licht

Start from the beginning

The wind magic user dodges the sword magic that falls towards him. Asta and Yuno stumbles into the ground, away from the powerful elf.

Y/N bites her lip as she glances around the room for anyway to escape her binds.

"Damn it?!" Asta stands on his feet as he points his anti-magic sword towards Licht.

"What are we going to do about him now..He's just teleporting!" Yuno informed as the ash blond male points his anti-magic swords once again. 

"I'm gonna surpass my limits right now!" He declares.

Yuno is facing Licht as he spreads his left hand towards him. The same concentrated wind magic emerged from his hand. "Wind Spirit Magic: Spirit Storm!" he chanted and a powerful beam launches towards Licht.

The sword magic user points the Demon-Dweller Sword towards it without having any fear. Yuno eyes widen in shock when the sword in the hand of Licht devours his wind spirit magic.

"He sucked up my magic?" Yuno narrows his eyes.

'Just like in the dungeon, with Asta' Y/N thought.

Rhya scratches his head as he saw how his leader fight their opponent without even using their grimoire. 

"This is just one of the Demon-Dweller Sword's true power" he commented.

The white haired female snapped her head towards the elf who was watching the fight. A plan started to form in her mind.

The exchanges of wind and light magic are just happening inside the dungeon. Yuno is having a hard time matching his opponent's magic power. His wind spirit magic was just being absorbed and deflected with Licht swords that was just destroyed by Asta.

" Rhya" A desperate voice spoke near him causing the male to look over. Y/N gave a pleading look at the male and let out a painful wince. " The binds. There too tight. It's digging into my skin, Help."

The male elf glanced at the females painful face and his heart ached in his chest. Even if this wasn't, His, Y/N they still shared the same face. And no one can resist helping someone they love when they are going through that much pain.

Yuno, Asta, and Licht are already outside the dungeon as they soar into the night sky. The wind magic user clicks his tongue in annoyance when he couldn't find an opening. He dashes towards Licht to close their distance and use his wind spirit magic once again.

But the concentrated wind magic was just being devoured by the sword magic users Demon-Dweller Sword. Asta was right behind him fending off the deflecting attacks from Licht.

"Not yet...." the wind magic user gritted his teeth as he launches an enormous hurricane towards Licht that was just split in half with ease.

Yuno moves swiftly at the night sky while dodging the light magic slashes of Licht. He spread his left hand and directed it towards him. The wind magic user forms much stronger spirit magic behind Licht and increases the area of his magic around them.

"Mana Zone: Spirit Storm!" Yuno chanted as the emerald beam glows into a blinding light. It shoots towards Licht at extreme speed but the sword magic user points his Demon-Dweller Sword behind him to absorb Yuno's magic.

Rhya flies backwards and groans in pain when he released Y/N. Her Grimoire floated beside her as she looked down towards him.

On the other hand, Asta's black form was fading as his grip became tighter on his sword.

' Not yet!' He gritted his teeth while concentrating on his form, ' Not yet!'

Asta soars into the night sky like a meteorite that is about to cause some destruction. The explosive sound he emits will sure show how powerful his anti-magic is. He was surpassing his limits.