Come here baby give me a hug.

I stood up and embraced her and it's like my emotions got the best of me. I was really in this mf dropping tears.

It's ok Legend she said hugging me. Your not alone, you have your entire family with you. Your father is going to walk back with you and I'll sit right here and wait for as long as I need to. I still haven't stopped praying for you, Regina, Genesis or Lennox. God will do as he see fits, just trust in him.

Come on son.

Me and my pops walked back to Genesis room and I finally went inside. Everybody was standing around Genesis bed just looking at him. Lennox moved and I stood where he stood.

This yo brother too, come on I told him sliding over so he could stand next to me.

Is this everybody the doctor asked?

No wait, where's Tonya Regina spoke up asking.

She's in the waiting room my pops told her.

Go get here, she's your wife and has always showed both of my boys unconditional love, she's family so she should be in here too.

My pops went to grab mama Tonya and a few moments later they walked back into the room and she walked over and hugged Regina. The way mama Tonya was acting didn't surprise me. She was a helluva woman and I've never heard her speak down or say anything bad about my actual mother, Regina just always felt some type of way about her because she knew Mama Tonya was more of a mother to me then she was. I was happy to see her putting that petty shit to the side  and for the first time in my life I felt like I was blessed to have all three of them finally be there for me at the same time.

Go head doc this everybody I told him.

Hello everyone I briefly spoke with Legend before everyone arrived and I told him that I was going over Genesis's scans and his paperwork. I'm a neurologist and I study specifically the brain. Now according to what I was told and what I could read from the paperwork Genesis was in a car accident as well as shot. Let me be honest with you all and say this. None of what he went though that night should have left him a coma for 3 days let alone over 3 months. The recent doctor who was responsible for overseeing Genesis has been fired and his medical license has been suspended indefinitely. I can't speak much on it but our lawyers are here and would like to speak with you after I'm done. My only concern is Genesis and fixing the problem. These are his scans he told us hanging the X-ray on a light up board. This dark circle spot toward the back left side of his head is a blood clout and it's stopping the blood from properly flowing  and one of the main why he hasn't woke up.

Wait so you saying all of this could have been prevented I asked him.

Yes, absolutely. When Nurse Heather brought this to my attention she let me know that she was very concerned and something didn't seem right.
Genesis was shot once in the shoulder and had a small gash on his head from the steering wheel, the only thing that required surgery was his gun shot wound to remove the bullet from his shoulder. He didn't hit his head hard enough for anyone to be going into his brain trying to preform surgery, the most his head wound needed was a few stitches and if the doctor would have asked for a Neuro consult we wouldn't be here today.

why is there bleeding in the back of his skull Regina asked.

You don't need a PhD to know that if you hit the front of your head it won't cause bleeding in the back. This clout was formed because he was hit with something directly in that spot. Something very hard and heavy at that, I'm thinking maybe a pole or something of that sort.

A butt of a gun I asked.

It could be that, but it would have had to be a big gun to cause this damage. I know you all were told to get ready to unplug the machine and prepare to say your goodbyes but let's hold off on that. I would like to take Genesis into surgery immediately and remove the blood clout. My only concerns are that he's been sitting here with it so long that when I open him up it can go well or it can go bad. I'm very confident in my skills and my abilities, I've been doing this job for over 10 years and trust me I've seen people comeback form worse.

When can you do the surgery Regina asked him.

If you sign the papers I can get him prep and we can head up into surgery right now.

She didn't hesitate to sign the papers.

We all watched as they rolled Genesis out the room.

The lawyers are here to talk with you guys Nurse Heather said as she approached me and Regina.

Go with her Regina here I come.

I walked over to Lauren.

I'm not leaving this hospital until I know my brother straight, but the moment he make it out of surgery I'm killing that Nigga BC and find that bitch Ariel too, it's time to take that bitch off ice, my brother was pistol whipped and now mfs got some explaining to do. Where the fuck Lennox go?

I don't know he left out the room.

Here take my keys and get back with me ASAP.
Let EJ and Melly nem know what's going on too.

...

We spent hella time talking with the lawyers and of course they wanted to settle on some petty shit. They ain't know who they was dealing with though. Me and Regina was hustle and scam royalty they couldn't play us like no lames. I was gone make sure Genesis kids kids ate off this lawsuit. We gone see they bitches asses in court.

It had been 4 hours since Genesis came out of surgery. Dr.Giles said he was able to preform the operation successfully and now we were back at square one waiting on him to wake up. I was sitting in the chair next to his bed while Regina was knocked out on the lil couch they had in here. I meant what I said, I wasn't leaving this hospital until I knew for a fact my brother was good. It had to be like 2 in the morning and my eyes were heavy as hell, I kept forcing myself to keep them open but the more I tried the heavier they got. I remember laying my head at the foot of his bed and it was over with.

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket so I jumped up to answer it. When I pulled it out I had a few missed calls from an unknown number and a few messages from Lauren and the guys. The time on my phone read 6:58a.m and it dawned on me where I was, my eyes shot up and looked at Genesis who was looking directly back at me.

Ma Genesis woke,

she jumped up and ran straight over to his bed. Legend go get the nurse now, hurry up...