"I must document this day" he said.

"papa! Papa!" he heard giorno say, he smiled and brought him in the hug

"you two made me so proud" he said.... And you hit his face again.

Whatever, this didn't bother him, he was proud of his kids growing up.

"that's right, hold my hands and I'll help you get up" he told you, he grabbed your hands and lifted you up on your feet, when you were on your feet he slowly let you go, you lost your balance for a bit but then you gained it again.

"papa!" he heard giorno say, he looked behind him and saw giorno on his feet and walking up to him, thankfully for him he had the camera besides him and took a photo, he then turned to you and saw you already walking around and he took a picture.

"I'll need another photo album" he said as he looked at the pictures.

As you two grew up he was taking more pictures of you two, he had 3 photo albums in total, one of you, one of giorno and one of the both of you... But they soon doubled as you two grew up, he would take pictures and put them in the album and write what happened in that picture, he was taking pictures of every little thing you both did, at least he didn't take pictures when you two were potty trained.

"papa! I'm done!" giorno said as he was done using the bathroom.

"are you sure?" dio asked.

"yes!" giorno replied, dio then got in the bathroom and cleaned giorno, both you and giorno learned quickly how to use the bathroom and that was a relief for dio because he didn't want to clean your piss or shits... He only did it twice.

One day when you and giorno were around 4 you asked dio if he could let you go out in the streets and play with the other kids, he was skeptical at first but then he let you two go, you two promised him that you'll be careful.

As you were playing with the kids, you all were playing football, the ball fell somewhere further away and you with giorno went to get it, you went to grab it when a guy with silver hair that went against gravity picked it up, you and giorno looked at him, behind him were some other men, all of them were scary.

"here, I believe it's yours" he said his tone was scary.... So both you and giorno screamed and run away, the dog that was with the men run after you two, the men soon followed behind the dog trying to stop him, they soon saw the house in the distance and realized it was the one they were looking for, the one were dio stayed.

They were shocked when they saw you two enter the house, they followed behind, when they opened the door they immediately saw dio looking at them angrily and the two of you hiding behind him.

"why were you following my kids?" he asked them

"your kids!?!?" Polnareff asked.

"yes, my kids" dio said.

"the ball fell towards us and we were trying to give it to them, but I think they got scared" Joseph replied

"aww, how old are they?" Polnareff asked.

"you don't need to know" dio said.

"are they twins?" kakyoin asked.

"it's non of your business" dio said.

"can we talk with you? Without the kids here?" Joseph asked

"whatever, you two can go and play with the other kids again" dio said

"ok papa!" you both said and left

The adults had a little talk, and Dio, even though he didn't want them to live, he agreed to send someone to save holly.