"how did you found out where I live?" you asked him.you obviously lied

"I've been investing you for months now" he said, you backed away

"are you trying to kidnap me or something?" you asked him

"no... But I do want to talk to you... And your father" he said.

"I'm sorry but no, my dad told me to not talk to strangers and that's what I'm going to do" you said.

"then you leave me no other choice" he said as he pulled out his stand, his stand went to hold you down but you were quick to leave, as you run through the streets you noticed that the people that were chasing you were getting more.

'and he said he didn't want to kidnap me, bullshit! Now they'll get me and they'll sell my organs to the black market!! And I won't have the chance to tell dad how much I love and care about him! Goddammit!' you thought as you run, when you turned a corner you bumped into an old man.

"shit, sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you" you said as you helped him up, gave him his cane and went to leave but something held you back, you looked and saw the old man had restrained you with his stand that looked like vines.

"you were into his as well!? I'm never helping an old man ever again!" you said as you tried to get away, then the first man you met appeared and then two more.

"it's a shame Polnareff couldn't be here, maybe next time we'll be here" the dark skinned man said.

"look, I don't know what you guys want, you want money? I'll give you my savings, you want my organs?... Well I can't do anything about that.... If you want to do something worse to me please don't!!" you said as you tried to free yourself again.

"I think we scared her a bit, look kid, we don't want to harm you, we just want to tell you the truth about your father" the red haired man said.

"I don't know what you guys are talking about, especially that guy! He told me my father was someone named dio but my father's name isn't dio!" you said as you tried to get away.

"maybe we did a mistake?" the red haired man asked.

"no, she confirmed that she has the birthmark" the guy that was wearing white said.

"wait.... Maybe I'm adopted and my dad isn't my real dad" you said and they looked at you.

"you probably are" the guy in the white said.

"but... If I am adopted then, how do I look like my dad!?" you asked, everyone was silent until the old man decided to speak up.

"I may be old but I know that something is going on" he said and then looked at you, he looked at you for a long time.

"hey... Did the old man died or something?" you whispered at the others

"I see!" he suddenly said and you jumped.

"what happened old man" the first guy asked, then the old man fell asleep and automatically his stand let you go so you run as fast as you could.

At this point it was getting late and Jonathan was getting worried, so he put his jacket on and as he was about to leave you got in the house and closed the door and then locked it, then you went and locked all the windows and pulled the curtains.

"what happened? I was about to come and look for you" he said.

"I don't know, today before I went to school a guy approached me and told me that I need to know the truth, and he told me that someone named dio is my father and stuff like that, then before I came home I saw him again and when I didn't want to hear him he started chasing me to stop me and make me listen to him, and then more people joined, then I bumped into an old man but that old man turned out to be at their side, thankfully he fell asleep out of nowhere and I left" you said and then took a deep breath and exhaled.

Jonathan went to the window and looked out.

"is it the guy with the white clothes that approached you? And the other men, one with red hair and the other one with dark skin?" he asked and you nodded.

"alright, stay here, don't look outside, don't move, I'll go and talk to him and then I'll come back so we can talk" he said and you nodded and he left.

While the others were looking for you Joseph gasped, the others turned around and saw Jonathan.

"what you did was unexceptable!! You scared poor (y/n)!" Jonathan said.

"how are you even alive?" Jotaro asked.

"I'm not alive! I'm a ghost, or a spirit whatever you want to call me, I'm visible because of (y/n's) stand" Jonathan said.

"do you know how much you scared (y/n)? She came back home shaking in fear!!" Jonathan yelled at them

"we wanted to tell her the truth" Jotaro said.

"and you decided to scare her!?... I'll tell her the truth but make sure you will never scare her like that ever again!" Jonathan said and they nodded

"now I know with who she's staying!" Joseph said and everyone facepalmed.

"just sleep old man" Jotaro said.

After they were done speaking they said they would meet again, Jonathan then got back home and he saw that you were already waiting for him.

"it's better if I explain to you everything" he said as he sat down next to you, took a deep breath and started explaining. At the end of the explanation you were left with your mouth open.

".... I mean, thankfully you are still my dad and I'm not adopted.... But I had a second biological father, who was a vampire and was killed when I was a baby by the people that were chasing me?... Also the old man and the scary man in white are your descendants?.... And here I thought they were just here to kidnap me and sell my organs to the black market" you said.

"no, they are totally harmless... I hope, and your reaction was normal so don't worry" he said and you nodded

"it's so weird... Especially for them" you said and he laughed