"how do you play it? It's very interesting" Jonathan said, you showed him and he soon got ahold of it and it made him happy.

"ok, now it's my turn, I want to see what that is" dio said but Jonathan didn't give it to him.

"you can have this" you said and he looked at you, you had a remote control and an airplane in your hand, you showed him how to use it and he understood immediately.

"hahaha!! I have the best one so far! Take this jojo!!" dio said as he flew the airplane.

"I'm ok with the car" Jonathan said and the he smirked, he saw that dio was fixated on that airplane so he drove the car up to Dio and crushed it on his leg and then drove away as he laughed and you laughed too.

"so that's how you play? Fine!" dio said as he smirked and he flew the airplane up to Jonathan and he chased him around, you laughed as you saw the play like that

Soon dio stopped and then looked at you.

"so you're laughing? We'll see for how long you'll be laughing!" he said as he chased you with the airplane, you began to run and soon Jonathan joined in the game... He chased you with the car, they were surprised with how fast you were.

You jumped on the couch you had and run so you could avoid the car, but the airplane was pretty close to you so you jumped in a pile of pillows and hid in there.

"you can't hide in there forever!" dio said and you giggled

"yeah, we'll be waiting for you out here" Jonathan said, after a while they saw that you weren't going to give up so they motioned to each other to go and get you.

They quietly walked up to you, Jonathan was from one side and Dio from the other, then they nodded to each other and they got the pillows off of you and you yelped and run away.

"she's fast" Jonathan said with a little laugh

After a while you showed them your TV.

"and that's a TV, it was made..... I don't know when but it was before I was born, here you can see shows, and other stuff, I only see cartoons because they say they are for kids, but I don't watch it everyday, it's only when I'm at my best behavior" you said and they nodded

"that's a remote, you can turn the volume up or down and you can changed the channels" you said as you showed them.

"a TV must of been really expensive" dio said.

"yeah... But future you doesn't care, wanna see a cartoon?" you asked them and they nodded (let's say a channel full of cartoons existed back then)

"I always wanted to see this one, it's called dragon ball but they say it's violent" you said

"then it's better is we don't see it" Jonathan said and you nodded and changed the channel and left it somewhere that had family friendly stuff.

"I'm impressed on how they made that" dio said.

"they're repeated drawings and they're made so they can create movements, and nothing is from real events" you said.

"you sure can talk like a big girl for someone your age" Jonathan said as he ruffled your hair.

"I like books and there I can read big words and learn them" you said.

"good job, you're going to become very smart if you keep doing that" he said and you smiled

"you didn't tell us, what do you want to become when you grow older?" dio asked.

"you know" you told him

"you're wrong, future me knows, not me" he said.

"ok, I want to become a doctor" you said.

"a doctor?" dio asked and you nodded

"yeah! You see, future you has an illness and he can't go out in the sun, I'll become a doctor and I'll find a cure and then we'll go and swim in the ocean!" you said, the only thing dio and Jonathan would think of was.

'this child is way to pure and innocent, she must be protected'

After that, the three of you watched cartoons until you fell asleep, they made sure to cover you with a blanket.

Around 4am DIO arrived and he held the stand user, the stand user wasn't in the best condition.

"it's time for you two to leave" DIO said and the others got up and walked up to him.

"just one last thing... She's too pure for this world you must protect her at all cost" Jonathan said and DIO rolled his eyes

"like I'm not already doing that" DIO said

"alright send them back now" he said and the stand user nodded and did as he said, DIO sighed (now he's the only dio👹✨)

He went up to you and saw that you were sleeping, right next to you he saw a piece of paper, he took it and unfolded it

'we both had great time spending time with you, we wish you the best for your future and good luck with becoming a doctor - Jonathan and Dio'

'I think I'll give it to her when she wakes up' dio said and he picked you up and made his way to your room so he could put you and sleep there with more comfort.