Instead they found Dio's diary.

"let's read it, he might have written something for his future plans.... When he thought that he would win, we might prevent some dangerous stand users" Polnareff said and the others shrugged.

'today I found out that I have a daughter, it'll be interesting taking care of a baby and trying to achieve world dominance'

"he has a daughter!?" Polnareff yelled and Joseph shushed him

"Jotaro continue" Joseph told Jotaro

'today (y/n) said her first word, of course I, dio was her first word, she said papa'

"aww, that's cute" Polnareff said.

'today has been a very interesting day, I woke up and heard footsteps, I looked down and saw (y/n) walking around, it's her first time walking'

"he sounds like he did a good job taking care of his daughter" kakyoin said.

'today (y/n) fell ill, it might of been the fact that yesterday after I gave her a bath she stood close to the open window'

'she's getting worse every day and I don't know what to do, I got her to the best doctors and they said they can't do anything'

"wait, the dates are the same from when mom got sick too" Jotaro said and everyone looked at each other

'today Enya told me that (y/n) might die because of her stand... And there's nothing I can do, I feel weak and helpless, how do I make her feel better again?'

"didn't he know that he was causing it?" avdol asked.

"probably not" Joseph said.

'I have a feeling that she won't last any longer, plus the joestars and their friends are close to finding me, it's the first time that I felt so weak'

'tonight... At 2am... (y/n) passed away, I feel so broken now, I cried for hours and I'm not ashamed of admitting it, I just lost my child, the only thing I cared for in this world.... I told Terence to bury her in the backyard, I want to have her close to me, at least for the last days of her life I gave her the best memories she would have'

Everyone was speechless.

"he lost his child? That's why he wasn't smug about killing us, he was serious and he had the hint of sadness in his eyes" avdol said.

"if his daughter got sick around the same time holly did, why did she die sooner?" Joseph asked.

"maybe she was too weak?" Polnareff said.

"poor child" kakyoin said and then he saw something, he got there and took it and it was a photo album, he opened it and saw pictures of you and Dio, from the day you were born till your last moments, the others went up to him and looked at the photos.

You both looked genuinely happy in those photos but as the years went by and after dio found out what was going on he was clearly putting on a facade, he really cared for you.

"damn it that's so sad... I really can't stop crying, look at them, they looked so happy, dio looked happy too and he's not the kind of person that shows affection" Polnareff said and then he paused and he soon started to sob

"let's go and pay our respects, we might not of known her but she's a poor child that just lost her life" avdol said and Joseph nodded.

They all walked to the backyard and saw a little mountain of dirt and a wooden cross, you must of been there.

"rest in piece little one" Polnareff said and he cried again, the rest payed their respects and then left.

Maybe you see dio again in the afterlife?
The place you ended up after you slept was weird, there were people you didn't know and your father wasn't there.