"you little shit, do you know who you're talking to!? You're lucky I was kind to even let you stay in my house! I could of kicked you out any time I wanted!! I COULD OF KILLED YOU IF I WANTED TO!!" he yelled and you backed away.

"lord dio please, she's just a child she doesn't know what she's saying!" Enya said as she tried to keep him from not killing you.

"whatever, get her away from me and make sure I won't see her ever again" dio said and Enya took you back to your room.

Since then you've only been in your room, you weren't even allowed to go outside, they brought you your food to your room and you had a bathroom attached to your room.

One night there was something like an earthquake going on in the house and then it stopped, you debated for hours if you should go outside and see what was going on, your curiosity got the best of you and you got out, the whole place was destroyed and there was also blood in some places.

You looked around to see if anyone was there but no one was there, they left, they abandoned you.... Or they died.

You then suddenly heard people talking so you hid.

"I swear I felt the presence of another joestar here, someone is here and they have the birthmark" a male voice was heard, you got scared so you started running, when suddenly you saw a scary man in front of you, you went to leave but he caught you, he brought you closer and he saw the birthmark.

"yare yare, get over here all of you!" he said as he still held you.

"what happened?" an old man asked.

"looks like dio was having fun" the scary guy said and he pointed at you.

"he had a child?" a dark skinned man asked.

"what's your name little one?" the old man asked.

"(y/n)" you said and looked down.

"so dio is your father?" he asked and you still looked down.

"I hope not for a long time" you said and they were caught of guard.

"what?" he asked.

"he hates me so I hate him too" you said and they all looked at each other

"I heard one day that some people wanted to kill him... Are you the ones who wanted to kill him?" you asked them, they didn't answer, until the first guy decided to do so.

"yes, and he's already dead" he said and you felt relieved.

"then I can leave from this place" you said

"yeah, you can leave, go and get your stuff ready, you're coming with us" the old man said as he got up and the others looked at him.

"don't look at me like that, she's coming with us, we can't leave her alone" the old man said.

After you got your stuff you followed them and you all left, when you arrived to Japan, there, he and his wife and his daughter talked about where you were going to stay, and they came to the conclusion that you're going to move in with Joseph and suzie.

You didn't complain, they treated you like a queen and they were always there for you when you needed them, you also found out that you're related to Joseph.

Suzie was also the best mother figure, she would calm you down when you had nightmares, like right now.

You were back at your old house and you tried to run away as dio was chasing you but you couldn't move, that was the nightmare you always had, he was chasing you and calling you names and threatening to kill you but before he could reach you, you always woke up.