After a while Jotaro and his girlfriend arrived.

"this is my mom, this is my dad and two distant family members that live with them, Jonathan and his daughter (y/n), everyone, this is my girlfriend marina" Jotaro said.

"oh, honey look at you, you're so gorgeous, it's so nice to meet you!" holly said to marina

"oh, uhm, thank you, you're beautiful as well, the earrings suit you well" she said and Holly smiled.

"Jotaro, your Grandparents couldn't make it but they'll visit next time you do too" sadao said and Jotaro nodded.

After the introduction you all went to eat.

"so how did you two meet?" holly asked them

"we share a few classes together, and we got paired for a project and then we became friends and now we're together" marina said.

"aww, the perfect love story" Holly said and Jotaro felt kinda embarrassed.

"how long have you two been together?" sadao asked

"almost a year now" marina said

"a year and now you told us that you are in a relationship?" sadao asked Jotaro

"they might of not been ready to say anything yet" Jonathan said.

"oh I remember when I was not ready to tell papa that I had a boyfriend" holly said.

"yeah... I remember that too, especially his death stare" sadao said and you silently laughed.

"dad, are you gonna act like that when I'll be in a relationship?" you asked Jonathan.

"we'll see until this time comes, you have a long time until then" Jonathan said

"yeah, but if that time comes will you act like that?" you asked.

".... Probably, maybe not" he said and the others laughed.

"I remember I was in your place when I went and asked my wife's hand in marriage from her parents, her father was pretty skeptical about it" Jonathan told sadao and they both laughed.

"and how did he let you marry her?" you asked him.

"well, I told them about my true feelings about her and how much I loved her, and she told them how much she loved me too and how we've known each other since we were kids and they understood that I wasn't playing with her feelings and I indeed loved her and wanted to spend the rest of my life with her" Jonathan said and he smiled.

"I'm assuming she's long gone" marina said and Jonathan nodded.

"I'm sorry for Your loss" she said.

"oh, it's fine, let's not bring the mood down right now!" Jonathan said and everyone started talking again for a long time until Jotaro decided to speak.

"there's something we didn't tell you" Jotaro said.

"what is it?" holly asked.

"uhm, we actually got engaged last month" Jotaro said and it left everyone shocked.

"and the reason why it happened its because we're going to be parents soon" he continued, everyone was shocked again and you were left with your mouth open from the shock.

"congratulations!!" Holly said and she hugged them.

"what did just happen?" you asked.

"poor (y/n) the information was too much for her" sadao said and he laughed

"uhmm yeah!? He said it all at once!!" you said and they laughed.

The night went on with everyone being happy about the news, they told you all that she's 3 months pregnant and that they're planning for the wedding, which it'll be next month, before she starts showing.

Holly called Joseph and told him everything and he was more than happy with the news of his grandson getting married and with the news that he'll become a great grandfather.

~time skip brought to you by your crusty ass dead father~

"And now the newlyweds will dance" the dj said and marina and Jotaro got up and started dancing

Joseph was ugly crying together with Polnareff... For different reasons.

Holly and sadao were proud and the rest were still shocked that Jotaro was now married.

After they danced the dj told everyone to get up and have fun

"(y/n) did you have fun being the flower girl?" marina asked you

"yep, it was very fun!" you said and she smiled.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it!! And thank you for your help" she said.

"no problem!" you said and she laughed.

After hours of having fun it was time for the bride to throw the bouquet of flowers

"(y/n) go, you might be able to catch it!" kakyoin said and the others encouraged you and you decided to go.

You got there and waited, there were too many people waiting for the bouquet to be thrown.

When it was thrown you looked at where it was gonna land and jumped and got it, and since you were a bit short marina and Jotaro and many of the guests wondered where it went and when the people cleared the view they clapped and some laughed, why? Because a child managed to get the flowers from some grown ass adults.

"looks like the little girl caught the flowers, congratulations to her!" the dj said and then you went back to your seat

"congratulations!! We never thought you'd be able to catch it" kakyoin said and the others agreed.

"but I did" you said