"you're one to talk, you couldn't wait after you got married" dio said and Jonathan blushed.

"hey! I did wait!" Jonathan said.

"yeah right, then explain why erina was already pregnant when the accident happened?" dio asked.

"how do you even know!?" Jonathan asked.

"I did a background check to the bloodline from after you died and apparently you couldn't wait till marriage!" dio said.

"we loved each other too much that's why we did it, at least I did that with someone I loved not with someone I barely knew and I just wanted to pleasure myself" Jonathan said.

"whatever, think of the 'unholy' stuff you did first and then say what I did" dio said

One other day Jonathan went angrily over to Dio.

"explain why you're trying to find and kill my descendants!?!?" Jonathan asked dio.

You immediately started crying because you got scared

"look what you've done now jojo!" dio said as he tried to calm you down.

"I'll handle it, but when she's calm I need you to explain everything" Jonathan said, he took you in his arms and started bouncing you in and down while patting your back, it didn't took him a while to calm you down, after you calmed down he placed you in your crib and then faced dio.

"now explain" Jonathan said

"I have nothing to explain, you and your descendants are still getting in my way" dio said.

"dio you better stop it, last time you fought with a joestar you won but this time if you do I have a feeling that you won't win, do you really want to leave (y/n) alone?" Jonathan asked.

"don't you think that I'll lose, you joestars are useless, there's no way you'll win against me" dio said.

"you're so selfish" Jonathan said.

"me? Selfish? I'm doing this for her" dio said as he pointed at you.

"let's say you succeed, and sometime in the future she learns what you did, I'm sure that she'll hate you and then feel guilty because apparently you did it for her!" Jonathan said

"she'll never learn the truth" dio said.

"you can never keep it a secret! Sooner all later all secrets will be revealed!" Jonathan said

"I'll make sure it never gets revealed, even if you try to tell her I'll just make sure to turn her against you" dio said and then left

You can imagine that after that day the two of them where arguing a lot.

But as you started getting older they stopped acting hostile with each other in front of you, they acted like good brothers.

"I'm not gonna sing you a birthday song, I'll only sing for her" dio said.

"fine with me, I didn't want you to sing me a song anyways" Jonathan said

Yep, it was your birthday today, and today they decided to fight in front of you, you looked between the both of them as they argued back and forth.

The first one to notice that you got uncomfortable and sad was Jonathan, he shushed dio and apologized, for the rest of the day they acted nice with each other but when you went to sleep there was another screaming match but far away from your room.

"you're really sending out stand users to kill them!? I can't believe you!!" Jonathan said.

"and I don't care what you say! They need to die and you won't be able to do anything about it!!" dio said.

"and you won't be able to do anything about it when you'll die and leave (y/n) alone, you're clearly so selfish and here I thought that you cared about her, you only care about yourself!" Jonathan said.

"you take that back you asshole!" dio said.

"I'm taking nothing back! You deserve to be called a selfish good for nothing man! A Father that says he's doing everything for his daughter when he only does it for his own selfishness!!!" Jonathan said, dio had enough and he went to punch Jonathan but he just went right through him, he tried again and again but nothing happened.

"you know what? Do whatever you want from now on, I know how everything will end up for you, I know you will regret it" Jonathan said.

Soon enough the crusaders arrived and fought with dio and he died.

"I want to tell you I told you so but that seems very mean" Jonathan said to clearly nothing.

And that's how dio ended up regretting every life decision he did, and the fact that he left you alone.

Jonathan was right all along, he's just a selfish bastard and an awful father.