"hehe, you're it" Jonathan said and he run.

"I may be old but I have some experience with running!" Joseph said as he started chasing after his target, everyone started running away from him while laughing.

"you're it!" Joseph tagged Jotaro and then run away.

"yare yare daze" Jotaro said and then run after everyone.

"you're it" Jotaro said as he tagged you and then run.

You started running after everyone but they were way to fast for you to catch up.

Suddenly you tripped and fell down on the ground and scraped your knees.

"(y/n)!!! Are you OK!?" Jonathan asked as he run up to you and kneeled next to you.

"yeah, I'm fine" you said as you got up and dusted yourself, you then got an idea.

"you're it!" you said and then run away again.

"so you play dirty now? Ok!" he said and he run after you again

But he stopped chasing after you when he saw that your knees where bleeding.

"ok, ok, let's stop the game for a bit!" he said and everyone stopped

"you need to get your knees cleaned so they won't get infected" Jonathan said as he pointed at you.

"but I want to play!" you said.

"we can play again tomorrow" he said as he came up to you and picked you up.

After he cleaned your scratches, which they stang a lot, you both got tot the living room where the others were.

"(y/n) sit down, we're going to play a board game" Polnareff said and you sat down.

"I'll get the baguette" Polnareff said.

"I'll get the game controller" kakyoin said.

"I'll get the chicken" avdol said

"I'll get the tophat" Jonathan said

"I'll get the lighter" Jotaro said

"I'll get the cane and (y/n) will get the teddybear" Joseph said, so you all started playing the board game

"and you Go to jail!" Polnareff said as he laughed at jotaro's face.

"have been there before" Jotaro said as he placed himself in jail.

"I'll put a hotel here!" you said as you placed a hotel at the place you wanted.

"it's not fair! You took all of our money!" kakyoin said dramatically.

"you want them back?" you asked him.

"that's not how you play the game" avdol said.

in the end you also lost your money and Jonathan won.

"I'm hungry can we eat something?" you asked.

"sure let's go!" Polnareff said and you all made your way to the kitchen.

"Jotaro, do you know if Holly has any leftover food?" Joseph asked.

"search for it yourself" Jotaro said.

"Jotaro don't be so mean!" Jonathan scolded Jotaro.

In the end there were no leftover food in the fridge.

"it's alright I know how to make scrumbled eggs" Joseph said

"no you don't, you attempted to make something during the trip and you burned it" Polnareff said

"just make a few sandwiches and get done with it old man" Jotaro said.

"Jotaro! What did we say about talking to elders like that!?" Jonathan said and Jotaro ignored him.

Joseph prepared the sandwiches and he made them very extra, they had too many stuff inside.

"alright eat up" he said as he let them in front of everyone, the others started eating but you didn't know where to start.

"it's surprisingly good" Polnareff said.

"(y/n) why aren't you eating?" Joseph asked.

"I don't know how to hold it without everything falling out of the sandwich" you said.

"here let me help you" Jonathan said as he cut it to little triangles and gave them to you to eat.

"it's very nice" you said

"I'm glad you appreciate it... Not even my own grandson appreciates what I make!" Joseph said like the drama queen he is and that made you laugh.