Alternative Ending Of The Story?

Start from the beginning

"great, you can see him" dio said.

"they wanted to meet you for some reason" you told Jonathan.

"it's fine, I wanted to meet them someday as well" he said

"you know them? Because they seem to know you, they even have a picture of you" you said.

"they know me because they are related to me" he said.

"really?" you asked and he nodded.

"yes, it's true, I'm his grandson" Joseph said

"wow.... Then why is he around me and not you? He's related to you" you said, they didn't really know what to say.

"almost every child your age has an imaginary friend, yours happens to be related to them" dio said, it shocked them that he stepped in, let alone he didn't even say the truth

"oh, ok then" you said with a smile

The next day you two left, when you arrived back to your house you two continued living how you did before, though this time dio spend more time with you, he also kept the cloak and you two could go out more often.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Much to his dismay since you were related to the rest of the joestars they wanted to build some contact with you.

So while growing up they were involved in your life a lot, and Dio had to put up with it.

One day, you were around 6 years old, you asked dio why he didn't age, so he told you that he's immortal and that he doesn't age, he also assured you that he doesn't do evil stuff (lies!!)

The next year the two of you decided to move to Italy, for better education.

One day in class you met a boy, you felt connected to him for some reason so you went up to him and introduced yourself.

"hi my name is (y/n) what's yours?" you asked, the boy seemed shocked but he answered.

"I'm giorno" he said.

After that day you two became friends, sometimes you noticed bruises on him.

Some day you and giorno were playing at school, he took off his jacket and you saw the birthmark.

"hey! I have that birthmark as well!" you said and he seemed surprised.

"you do?" he asked and you nodded.

One day you were eating dinner with dio when you remembered something.

"did I tell you that I have friends at school?" you said.

"no, you didn't, tell me about them" he said.

"I spend some time with a few girls at school but I mostly spend time with my best friend giorno" you said.

"I sense that that's a boy... Tell me more" he said as he got serious.

"he's quiet and most kids doesn't want to play with him because he's half Japanese, but I decided to be his friend!" you said.

"that's nice, what else?" he asked.

"sometimes I'm worried about him because recently I've been seeing bruises on him" you said as you looked down, there was some silence.

"also, something funny that I noticed, we both have the same birthmark" you said his eyes widen and he looked at you.

"same birthmark?" he asked and you nodded.

"how does he look like?" he asked.

"he has black hair and green eyes" you said and he nodded.

The next day he dropped you off at school and saw you as you run up to a boy that matched the description of his possible son, the woman that dropped him off also reminded him of someone.