Alternative Ending Of The Story?

Start from the beginning

Holly opened her eyes and looked around.

"papa? Jotaro? You're both here!" she said and she got up and hugged them.

"how are you feeling holly?" Joseph asked her.

"I'm feeling amazing!" she said, Joseph and Jotaro were relieved by those news.

"alright everything is fine now... Now find us a way back home joestar" dio said and they looked at him.

"is he your friend?" holly asked Joseph and Dio scoffed, Joseph shook his head and whispered in her ear, in order for you to not hear it, who dio is, holly gasped and then nodded.

"I'll call the foundation to see if they can do something for today" Joseph said and left to call the foundation.

There was an awkward silence between everyone until Joseph came back.

"they can't do anything for today, you can leave tomorrow" Joseph said.

"just great" dio said.

"they can stay here for tonight" holly said and everyone looked at her.

"Holly what are you thinking! He's dangerous" Joseph whispered the last part.

"I'm not actually doing it for him, I'm just thinking about the poor child" holly said and Joseph thought for a bit

"alright, they can stay, as long as he doesn't try to do anything" Joseph said.

"oh please, I won't be wasting my time on you anymore, I just want to leave" dio said.

"alright, let me show you the guest room then" Holly said.

She got you and Dio to the guest room, of course they didn't let her alone, Joseph followed you all.

"this is the guest room for foreigns, the ones who are not used to futons, I hope this is enough" holly said

"this is enough for them" Joseph said.

"you can let the stuff you got in here and you can meet us in the living room" holly said and then left.

You and Dio put your stuff down and you looked at the room.

"it's pretty" you said

"kinda, let's go" he said and you followed him.

You two soon found the living room and sat with the others, they started talking, of course dio didn't want to talk to them but he had to bare with it for today.

You got a bit bored so from your seat you looked around until you saw something, you tugged on Dio's shirt and he looked at you.

"what is it?" he asked.

"look, it's a picture of my friend" you said and you pointed at the picture, everyone seemed shocked but dio seemed less shocked.

"your friend? Wait, which one are you talking about?" Joseph asked as he got the picture and showed it to you, you pointed at Jonathan and he was shocked once more

"oh yeah, I forgot to mention, she can somehow communicate and see Jonathan, it's not her stand" dio said in a bored tone.

"what?! Really!?" Joseph asked.

"stop yelling you moron, yes, apparently he's been by her side since she was born" dio said and he looked at his nails.

"should I call my friend here? But you might not be able to see him" you said.

"yes, yes call him if you can" Joseph said.

Jonathan soon appeared, he seemed a bit lost, but he soon saw the others and the looks they gave him, dio saw it too