Chapter 1 -𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱-

𝗦𝗸𝘆'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I gasp jolting out of my sleep feeling something ice cold being thrown on my face.
What the fuck-

"Your interview with your new boss is in about 45 minutes" Rowan my best friend says standing over me with a now-empty bowl of iced cold water.

"What the fuck Rowan!" I snarled wiping the water that was stinging out of my eyes.

"You wouldn't wake up I had to get you up somehow, I didn't want you to miss your first day. That would definitely not get you hired" she says shrugging nonchalantly

I grit my teeth "You didn't have to fucking pour water on me still" I had the nerve to be mad knowing I was a very deep sleeper and the only thing that woke me up is water or a punch to the face.

I pull my wet t-shirt over my head and throw it down onto the bed beside me. The bed bounced.

She laughed as she was leaving my room. She yelled out something before the door closed behind her.

I look over and out my window and pull the shade up, New York was lit up with its bright street lights as it never sleeps, the sky above the tall skyscrapers starting to brighten to a blue.

Looking out my window I see one building in particular and I can see it perfectly from my window.

The Empire State Building.

Pulling off my wet sweat pants and boxers leaving me exposed in the dim of my room I waddle into the bathroom. My body trembling as the AC was blowing its coldness on my freezing cold enough skin.

I turn to shower Nob till it reaches its hottest degree and jump into the fuming shower.

✪✪✪

A towel was wrapped tightly around my body and my hands were above my head fiddling with the towel as I tried to wrap it around my wet hair.

Walking into the bedroom my room was lit with the sun that was slowly tipping over the skyscrapers, illuminating my bedroom floor.

Looking at the digital clock that sat on my marbled bedside table I see it was Eight Thirty.
I needed to be at my new -Hopefully- Job by "𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙥"
the secretary spoke to me on the phone sternly.

My first interview at the most  famous O'Connor's Software
Development, the company designs, and grows, also they maintain applications, framework, and a lot more. They are very big on Domain modeling. I have to say I was quite nervous about this interview.

I hastily went through my closet and pulled out the best pair of slack and blaze I could find.

I have very nice clothes but nothing really suited for business. All my clothes consisted of baggy pants and oversized t-shirts or shirt skits and little tops that exposed all of my cleavage, and that reminded me I needed to go shopping but thankfully I did have some modest and business-appropriate clothing.

I slip on a pair of Laced boy shorts over my naked Lower half and my black slacks with its gold buckle follow.

I snatch a black T from its hanger and stuff it into my pants, throwing the blazer over top of it. Shrugging it onto my shoulders.

I glanced at the time every second as I made my way around my room, picking up as I went along as I didn't want to come back home to a shits nest.

My blonde Almost white hair was still dripping wet as I grabbed a mascara and a lipstick from my small vanity I barely used.

I rushed out of my room and down the stairs just as I heard Rowan yell from the kitchen.
"Sky hurry up you're going to be late!"

I rolled my eyes as I walked into the kitchen to see her digging through the fridge.

"I'm dressed ass hole"

She peeked out of the fridge and scanned me. "You look hot," she said before going back to digging in the fridge for what possibly was her leftovers from Bistorios Thai that I ate when she went to sleep.

Oops.

I move around her towards the coffee pot and pour myself a cup of steaming into a portable coffee mug. I grab sugar and packets of cream and make my way towards the door.

"Hey, have you seen my leftovers?" Rowan asked her voice muffled as it was deep in the fridge.

I yelled as I made my way towards our apartment door. Grabbing my keys from the hook "Nope sorry got to go!"

"Ok, have a good day" Rowan yelled after me as the door was shutting I heard her mumble
"I guess I threw it away..."

I laughed to myself knowing Rowan definitely didn't throw her food away but I definitely did eat it.

Me and Rowan met in tenth grade and we've been best friends ever since then. Rowan is two years older than me, -she got held back in elementary school-

We always told each other once we graduated from College we were going to get an apartment together, We couldn't Let each other go. and here we are both living together for the Fourth year in a row and we still love it.

I press the unlock button on my BMW 507. It was an old car that was passed down to me by my family. Its hot shiny red sat looking almost brand new despite the weird noise it made when you started it up or the fact you couldn't drive it for too long or I would break down and need a jump. I loved the car either way but I was thinking I needed an upgrade. I've had the baby since my senior year of high school.

Hopping into my car and turn on the engine. The loud crackle and crumple of the car could've woken up my entire block.

Buckled I immediately pulled down the driveway, looking out the window at the orange and pink sunrise as black birds flew threw the clouds.

If only I had my camera, I could snap a picture and keep it in my stack of Random but star-striking photos. My family always told me I should be a photographer.

Driving down the street or facing down the street as the clock hit Eight-fifty, my mind went to my interview.

I've been trying to find a job that pays me well, I'm tired of the little jobs that don't pay shit despite you working 92 hours a week. Yes, I could use my mother's money as she had money—daddy's money but I want to work for my money I liked knowing I worked from the things I have.

O'conners or RO is the highest ranking company in New York City, Has been for decades and rumors say they have the most pay out of all the marketing companies but the problem was its malicious, unfriendly, and stern CEO who happened to also be the Owner.

✪✪✪