They had been so carried away by their desires and lusts that they didn't realise they had reached their destination.

Nicole stepped out with flushed cheeks before Raphael, giving him time to arrange himself.

  "You have a very bad timing"Raphael grimaced to the chauffeur before interlocking hands and walking away with Nicole, leaving the chauffeur embarrassed and confused.

  Nicole burst into laughter once more as they headed into the castle like building.
"He truly has bad timing bella.
He couldn't just let me fuck my wife." Raphael muttered carelessly.

  Nicole softly rubbed his fingers. "We can fuck when we get home"

"Ofcourse we will"He replied cockily.
Nicole felt her cheeks reddened and a wet pool forming in her panties.

  She decided to check out the environment to distract herself from thinking about sexual thoughts.

  She noticed the castle like building was secluded and much more bigger than Raphael's house. And his was so huge.

    People were scattered all around the vicinity with various flashy cars  littered at all corners.
Various ostentatious statues of lions and also large fountains were placed at different corners just like Raphael's home.

  Her eyes took in the appearance of the different people she spotted.
Not one of them was dressed informally. The women were all on various expensive gowns and the men were on suits.

  Luckily for her, she couldn't feel intimidated or out of place. Back home, she attended classy functions on a regular basis and she knew how to carry her shoulder and act confident in the midst of individuals.

  Nicole walked alongst with Raphael as they headed towards the huge doors of the building. She noticed people were staring at both of them as if they were aliens.

  Her heart immedately sank with the thought of the people spitting  vulgar things about her and Raphael.

"Nicole why do you look tensed?"Raphael asked as he whipped his face to look at her.

  Nicole's eyes darted to the ground. "People are staring at us Raph. Why? Am I not dressed well?"

  "Face me bella" Raphael commanded as he stopped his tracks.

  Nicole slowly brought her gaze to his and he gave her a soft smile.
"Don't mind anyone staring ok. You are dressed beautiful my love. You are a tasty snack"

  Nicole felt her face heat up and she smiled broadly at him.
"Thank you"she whispered but loud enough for him to hear.

  He nodded his head and pecked her before they continued in their track.
They were now close to the huge iron doors of the building. She tried to focus on following Raphael and ignoring the various stares she was getting.

  A huge, bald muscular man claded in black clothing stood at the entrance with a checklist, making sure only those in the list got in.
He must be the bouncer...Nicole thought.

  Immedately he sighted Raphael coming, he went rigid and gave a nervous smile.
"We-welcome Mr Justice. It's been long we had you here"He greeted nervously.

  Nicole wondered why a grown ass man would be so nervous on seeing Raphael.

"It's been long isn't it? It better be worth it"Raphael gruffed not batting an eyelid at him.
  The man gulped and nodded his head.

"Open the doors now"Raphael commanded rudely.
Nicole suppressed her dislike for his sudden rude behaviour towards the bouncer but she couldn't say anything.

  "I'm s-sorry. Yes sir"The man stuttered and quickly nodded at him before scrambling to open the doors for Raphael and Nicole.

  "Thank you sir"Nicole said softly hoping it would make up for Raphael's rudeness towards him. His features seemed relaxed and he returned back her smile with a nod and satisfied smile before closing the doors.

  Nicole watched Raphael stroll inside the building like he was the owner, which he probably was.
He just had this insane aura of authority oozing around him.

   The interior was huge. Ostentatious statues of different people and animals were placed at various corners.  They were two broad staircases with red carpets draping from them at each end of the large hall.

Nicole's eyes darted to the ceiling.
She let out a gasp noticing how high up it was.

Few people were littered at the area they were in.
"This could probably be just a hall" Nicole wondered.

  Raphael tightened his grip on Nicole's hand, startling her and making her wince.
He immedately began leading her towards one of the staircases.

Nicole struggled to keep up with his steps. Even on heels, Raphael was still taller than her and his strides were difficult to catch up with.

Raphael took a right turn as they kept on walking. Faint sounds of violin and other musical instruments could be heard playing.

Probably that was they were heading to...Nicole thought.

The more they approached their destination,the more the sound increased in volume.

  Raphael then took a halt in front a large wooden door and turned to look at Nicole.
"Stay close to me baby" He said and Nicole gave a nod. "Yes honey"

  She suddenly felt so nervous as anxiety kicked in. Raphael told her to stay close to him, were other mafia members in attendance too?

  She felt like turning her back and going back home but she couldn't, Raphael won't be happy.

  Raphael twisted the door knob and opened it as they both stepped inside.

The boisterous sounds of musical instruments flooded Nicole's eardrums once they stepped inside.
It was just as she imagined it to be, a bunch of rich and fancy people drinking and eating whilst bragging about their life style and achievements.

  This room was as huge as the hall downstairs if not bigger.
Different huge, expensive chandeliers were hanging from the ceiling of the room, their lights illuminating the entire room.

  The windows of this hall were so huge with velvet curtains draping down from them.
The walls of the halls sparkled as the light from the chandeliers fell on them. Everything was oozing pure riches.

Waiters moved around like a tide, serving people various mouth watering appetizers. Various armed guards could be spotted too, situated at some corners of the room.

  Nicole watched as different individuals came to greet Raphael and her, treating Raphael like he was some sort of king.

  She rolled her eyes within her and sighed. If she was going to be following Raphael as he discussed with various individuals then this night was going to be such a long night.