Kings and Counsels

This place was beautiful, a true sight to behold. The architecture was perfect, the weather was perfect. Truly this was a place fit for the Gods. This place was Mt.Olympus the home of Hestia and Godzilla could understand why. This place was nicer then his own by a great deal.
Even if that was true though Godzilla would still pick living under the sea in his new home then Olympus. The reason that is because just like New York there are to many people on Olympus. Godzilla preferred his solitude and peace.

Godzilla: it's nice but to many people.

Hestia: I'm very glad you like it here. Although I should tell you that these aren't regular people.

Godzilla looked at Hestia confused by what she meant. They looked like regular people to him.

Hestia: just like you Gojira they are divine beings.

Godzilla hearing this began to look around Olympus with a new outlook. No wonder everything about this place looks so perfect. With so many Gods and Goddesses living here of course it would.

Hestia: only Gods and Goddesses can live up here on Mt.Olympus so everyone you see that lives here is one.

Hestia then took a second to think about what she was going to say next or rather how she was going to say it.

Hestia: Gojira if you wanted to you could come back an li...........

Before Hestia could finish her sentence the clouds above Olympus darkened and thunder cracked loudly. When this happened the other Gods jumped out of fear. Godzilla and Hestia on the other hand remained unaffected by the show of power from the king of Olympus.

Hestia: oh brother.

Hestia knew what Zeus was up to. He decides what happens on Mt.Olympus, he has the last say. Hestia knew this but also knew that convincing him to let Godzilla come back would be near to impossible. So she decided to ask him back herself. Obviously Zeus wasn't going to let that slide.

Godzilla: what was that about?

Godzilla watched as the sky's that instantly darkened with a thunderstorm also instantly cleared.

Godzilla: weird weather.

Hestia looked a Godzilla with a tired smile. He may have been the oldest son of Zeus and Hera but he was still innocent. Innocent to how the world of the Olympians worked. To be honest Hestia wanted to keep it that way. But she wasn't going to be able to. She knew that Zeus wanted to see him and knew from past experiences that the meeting could very well end badly.

Hestia: come Gojira we need to go.

Godzilla: go? Go where?

Hestia: you and I have been summoned to appear before the twelve Olympians.

Godzilla: twelve Olympians?

Hestia: yes, there the ones that make most of the decisions in the domain of the Greek Gods or at least the ones that aren't specific to a God or Goddesses domain.

Godzilla: why do they want to see us?

Hestia: they don't Gojira, they want to see you.

Godzilla: me?

Hestia: yes.

Godzilla: why me?

Hestia: Gojira your mother and father are two of the twelve Olympians.

Now with the revelation of the fact that he was about to meet his parents that have been non existent his entire life Godzilla said nothing. Instead he walked in silence with Hestia up to the throne room that was situated further up on Olympus. Instead he was trying to think about what he would say to them the moment he meets them. The closer he gets to the throne room though the more he realizes something. He honestly has nothing to say to them, not a single thing.
It isn't out of hatred or spite ether. The two of them have just never been in his life. Because of that he really has no feelings for them. Godzilla also came to the conclusion that since they never came to see him that they don't care about him ether. So with that thought Godzilla came to the final conclusion that this meeting was pointless.