Council of the Gods

At this moment on top of Mount Olympus the throne room where all twelve Olympians sat was full. This my not sound like much to someone on the outside looking in that doesn't know how things work. But to those that did know how things worked this was highly unusual. All twelve of the Olympians only ever got together twice a year. Sure some met at other time but all twelve in the throne room only ever happened twice.
So when a meeting was called that wasn't during a time of one of the solstices it caused quite a commotion. Some of the Gods were pretty upset that they had to attend another meeting this year, especially since they new how boring the meetings usually were. Aphrodite and Dionysus were the ones who were the most vocal about it. Other Gods were confused as to why there was another meeting to begin with. This was mostly Apollo. While other Gods were also confused he seemed to be the most confused out of all of them.
The rest of the Gods just didn't want to be there as they already had stuff to do. Like Ares who had a meeting with three Demigods that he just had to keep. Out of all twelve of the Olympians only three knew why they were there. Those three were Zeus, Athena, and Artemis. They knew exactly why they were having this meeting.
Zeus may have known why they were having this meeting but that doesn't mean he wanted to be there ether. Like a lot of the twelve Zeus didn't want to sit through another meeting ether. But this meeting was important. So wanting to get it over with as soon as possible he got the rest of the Gods attention by fire a bolt of lightning into the sky. When he did the rest of the twelve quitted down and turned towards the king of Olympus.

Zeus: I realize that this meeting is uncommon and that none of you want to be here. I too don't want to be here but important matters have come up.

Aphrodite: and what could be so important that you would drag us here now? I was in the middle of trying on a new dress when you called us here.

Hermes: yeah what is it because I got a lot of work still backed up from are last council meeting.

It was here that Athena stepped in. Athena usually did at moments like this. Moments were things might begin to get out of hand. While no one else would dare take control over Zeus, the king of the Gods didn't mind when Athena took charge at these moments. Not because of her abilities though, despite what you might have heard. In truth Zeus didn't mind because he had a soft spot for his daughters. Zeus might have been king but he was still like any other father.

Athena: this is very important. This meeting has been called do to our elder bothers escape from Tartarus.

Apollo: what are you talking about?

Athena: the first born son of Hera and Zeus that was thrown into the pit has escaped.

It was at that moment before anyone could say anything that the doors to the throne room were pushed open. The Gods turned and looked as the ruler of the underworld walked in. Hades had finally arrived.

Zeus: what took you so long to get here?

Hades: well brother unlike you I actually had work that needed to be done.

Zeus clinched his fists but before he could do anything his wife Hera put her hand on his calming him down.

Hera: and why should it matter that it escaped from Tartarus?

All the Gods picked up on how she just referred to her son. But to be honest they weren't surprised at all. Hera was always like this, when it came to her family they had to be perfect. Unfortunately for Godzilla when he was born he was not perfect at all. Nothing about him in terms of a godling was perfect. Not even a little, so Hera and even Zeus cast him away.

Athena: the reason being is that considering how he was treated he could seek out revenge. Even Gods are known to hold grudges.

Athena gave Hera a side glance. Out of all the Gods she was known to be the one to hold a grudge the most. Sure others did to but she was the worst of them all. Before Hera could say something though another voice spoke up. This voice was female and while she wasn't one of the twelve Olympians she did tend the council meetings. Mostly to take care of the hearth. This Goddess was Hestia the oldest of the Gods and while she wasn't an Olympian when she spoke the other Gods still listened.

Hestia: he isn't seeking revenge. In fact I doubt he even cares about anyone here.

Athena: how do you know this?

Hestia: because I've been watching him.

This got Zeus attention really quickly.

Zeus: are you saying that you knew this whole time that he escaped the pit?

Hestia: yes.

Zeus: why didn't you say something then!?!

Poseidon: try not to yell at Hestia brother even you knew how must she cared for the boy. Did you really think that if something like this happened she'd tell the one who sent him to the pit in the first place.

Even during a situation like this were everyone was angry or on edge Poseidon was still his laid back self. While Zeus didn't like the manner at which his brother spoke to him he did understand what he was saying. That still doesn't mean he liked it.

Athena: you watching him still doesn't explain how you know he isn't a threat?

Hestia: as soon as he got out of the pit he began heading back to the island I left him on when Hera had me get rid of him. It's the only place he feels at home. Unfortunately he found the island destroyed. Now he's wandering the earth looking for a new place to call home. That's really all he wants right now. A place to call home.