Lizzie looks at him and smiles sadly, kissing him. Just the presence of each other. That's it.

Present day:

Day 28

Everyone has come and gone visiting Elia. Scarlett, Chris, Downey and Mackie came every day. The Olsen's family somehow have to go back to their work but they were checking up with Lizzie every hour and every weekend they came for visits

"You could go to sleep Lizzie, we'll watch over Elia" Scarlett said noticing the dark circles under the girl mother's eyes. She hasn't been sleeping well because she worried while she's asleep, something might happen to Eliana and she didn't want to take that risk.

"Yeah, we'll watch over her. Even so, you are still in this room. Just get some rest okay?" Seb said softly to his fiancé.

Lizzie just nodded her head sitting on the couch beside Sebastian who's arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer towards him. Sebastian just kisses her hair, cheeks by cheek with Lizzie, staying by her side knowing it'll make her fall asleep easily.

Just 5 minutes into it and Lizzie falls deep into sleeping along with Sebastian. They know both of them are tired mental and physically tired. That's why they are always there.

"When is the next trial court date?" Chris Evans asks Downey

"3 weeks from now. I've been making sure that assholes didn't get any lawyer for that. Even if they got, probably some jackass lawyer" Downey stated angrily.

Well, who wouldn't? You want to get your revenge on some teenage girls that you used to foster because she's the reason your foster license is being revoked? That's absurd and the sickest excuse ever

"Because of their 'revenge' it grabs some other people's lives. And they even say they didn't regret it one bit" Scarlett said sighing sadly

"You know, when Elia awakes and she knows about this.  This will not do any good for her" Mackie stated, making them look at him realizing about that. They are to blind with their rage and anger until they forget about that problem.

"It'll definitely break her," Downey said, frowning looking at Elia's sleeping figure.

"Yesterday Holland and I went to visit Isaac. He didn't open up his door when we knocked. He didn't eat for 3 days." Mackie informs them, sighing.

"Freda told me Maggie's getting better. She's eating but still no talking" Scarlett said

"I am not ready how Elia will react to this. I think neither of her parents too" Evans said and they all just nodded their heads agreeing.

They continued their conversation about life, Marvel and some other random things in their life right now.

-2 hours later-

While they were deep in their conversations talking about their kids missing Elia, Lizzie and Seb were still sleeping peacefully for the first time.

They were interrupted by some coughing. They didn't notice who it was but once the coughs got loud, they snapped their head to Elia.

It was her coughing through her intubation.

"ELIANA?!" Mackie yelled, startled and rose up from his seat to Elia's bedside. Lizzie and Seb abruptly waking up from their sleep and the couch when they hear Mackie screaming calling Elia

Evans pushed the button on top of Elia's bed to call the nurse and the doctors. They came running to the room.

"Elia?! Eli baby?" Lizzie said panicking and worried

The nurse pushes aside the parents and the others to let them do their work. Elia still coughs a lot. They slowly took out the intubation from her mouth and Elia stopped coughing. The doctor takes the stethoscope to hear her heartbeats. Elia still didn't open her eyes. The others just watched from the back biting their nails nervously.

Then, the doctors turn to the others with relief written all over their faces.

"She's breathing on her own. That's good news" Doctor Tristin said, smiling to the parents and the others.

"That's mean she's gonna wake up soon?" Seb asks happily as the tears cloud his vision

"We expect 3/4 more days. But let's not get our hopes high. Other than that, this is good. Very good because she's making progress. Her pulse is steady and surely all of her organs are repairing themselves right now" Doctor Robbins said cheerfully. The adults in the room let out a happy tear and went to hug each other for this victory. They need progress and this is enough

----------------------

Another day, another chapter!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry guys. I'm so sorry but I've warned you already to stay still in your buckled seat. Don't take off your safety belt and prepared some tissues.

Well, based on today's chapter- Will Elia wakes up in those 3/4 more days or will she gave the others more trauma to witness? HIKSSSS

So, what's up guys? Did you guys like it so far? How do you taking everything that happen now? Hope you guys like it because I'm trying really hard to make it less depress like myself RJSKROFNVNFPNKC.

Hope you guys having a wonderful day/night wherever you are and stay safe my dearies <3

See you next chapter and LOTS OF LOVE MY LOVE <3!