The second video is also the two of them but this time, they're having another talk.

"JS Fashions are planning to merge with an entertainment company but coincidentally, they asked help from Sir Park. What do we do now?" (D2)

"We'll continue to work for JS. . . until we hear a plan from them that we can share with our boss, we stay"
(D1)

So they really think that they are getting away with it?

I don't think so. And the fact that JS fashions did this on purpose to sabotage us makes me more mad. I mean they're expecting us to help them but they're trying to drag us down? No worries, a few black pearls are nothing in comparison with what I am getting from Jungwon. The third video however is different as it is the two divers with the old man I'm trying to get rid of.

"I can testify for Jay Park's abusive behavior. He make me dive feets under the water despite me being this old. We can also set him up when he returns. I can pretend that my tank is broken and he will have to pay me . . . I think we can make it out in a way that the public will know how they work. And they can loose "

I checked our website and I saw how the photos and informations of the divers are in there.
As they're planning, mine is already being executed.

I relaxed first and began to think of ways to confront Sunghoon' s father then I dialed Heeseung again to warn him just in case he'll be in danger.

"Sir?"

"Hey thanks for the info but I already took care of it. Don't worry, you just stay quiet as if nothing happened and you will be fine. Can you do that?"

"Ok I will"

My mind now is occupied but the moment I heard Jungwon call me, I immediately responded. I saw how he happily jog towards me with Sunoo and Riki trailing behind.

"That is so much fun. I felt like a superhero!"

He jumped on the seat next to me as he continued to speak about how much fun he had but I noticed how he's sweating so much. Maybe because it is sunny today and he must've ran around and moved a lot.

"Hey slow down. . wait"

I fist out the small towel I brought with me as I slowly dabbed it on his face where his sweat is glistening.

"You're sweaty. Are you sure you're not tired yet?"

"I'm not. . I want to try more rides"

I wiped till his neck and I motioned for him to remove the jacket he's wearing to which he complied and I handed him the towel to wipe his sweat just in case.

"Sir, don't you want to join us?"

"No, I have things to do. . you can hang out with Jungwon for today"

I can't let those idiots talk to my back like that.

I handed Riki some cash they can use before I dialed Sunghoon's number. The moment he picked up, I can immediately tell he's not alone and he's on loudspeaker. How? I can hear another person breathing in the background.

"Jay?"

"I am going to rethink about the partnership. I don't trust your father with our money. If he managed to fail a very successful company, I don't believe he won't do it again. . . JS Fashions is skyrocketing before your father took over and it is unbelievable to me how it is now. . ."

"Wait. . . Think it through. . . please"

I don't feel any sense of sincerity on his plea. It is as if he wants his father to fail on purpose. What a son.

"I maybe reconsider if a new person is seated on his position. Anyway, bye for now"

I ended the call and I sat back on the bench but I was surprised when I saw Jungwon seated on it with some ice cream cones on his hand.

"I bought you ice cream"

He extended his arms making me pick but I noticed how he looked so nervous so I picked the chocolate one making his eyes sparkle. Like literally.

"I don't know what you like so I bought two just in case"

"Its fine . . I'll like it anyway. Why didn't you join the ride?"

"I don't want to leave you alone. . so Riki gave me the cash you gave him and I went and buy some ice cream"

"Why? I mean, I'll be fine here alone. You didnt have to say no to the rides here"

"I won't be able to enjoy it as much as I would with you. ."

Pinks tinted his cheeks as he looks away from me while he bit his lips.

"Ok . . where would you like to go? I promise I will join you"

"Are you ok with that one?"

He pointed at the bumper cars not far away and I smiled as I held his hand and walk towards the fun rides.

"Ok be careful"

After starting, I immediately heard his squeals and laughter as he bumped his car here and there. He just twist and turns his steering wheel without thinking where he's going. I then turned my wheel and bumped his car making him squeak and look back at me as I am behind him.

"Jay hyung! That scared me"

I shrugged and I drove my car back and he again turned around and tried to come to me so I let him bump his car to mine and his eyes just widen.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah . . watch your way"

My car went forward causing his car to move backwards and he panicked.

"Jay hyung no! . ."

"Don't worry . . I won't hurt you, I am just making you space to roam around again."

"Oh ok. . thank you"

He's having a lot of fun and so am I as I watch him happily bumping cars here and there and it looks like the other people in the rink have the same thought as they play around.

I never thought my first time enjoying the park my whole life is with a mermaid I just met whom I have a confusing feelings for.

_____________________