Well, at least he tried...

It's a bonus for the effort...

Quickly fixing the mess Jimin made, I got ready and left the house in a hurry. Thankfully I didn't miss my bus and went straight to work.

Once I got there, I immediately went to my office. And the first thing I was greeted with, were two big piles of paperwork on top of my desk. Rolling my eyes, I put my purse on a shelf and sat in the chair, starting to go though everything.

A sudden knock was heard on the other side of the door which surprised me a bit. Telling the person to come in, I saw my assistant standing in the doorway.

"Look who's back! Where have you been?" A cheerful male spoke excited to see me after a while.

"Hello to you too, Jungkook," I chuckled at his rudeness towards his superior. This bastard is always informal but I already got used to it so he doesn't get in trouble for that.

"Oh, right. Hey!" He greeted me with a friendly wave, not even caring to bow. Not like I care but a bit of respect wouldn't hurt. "So? Why'd you go missing for a week?"

Putting a smile on my face, I lifted up my hand a pointed at my ring finger. To say his eyes went wide is an understatement. They looked like they were about to pop out of their sockets. His face grew red out of anger, about to explode to pieces.

"Yah! How dare you? I wanted to be the one marrying you!" He suddenly yelled, making me roll my eyes at this kid.

"Don't yah me. I won't marry you, you're barely 20, Jungkook!" I scoffed. He's got a mind of a kid, I can't give him false hope even if he's joking. Seeing his puppy eyes softened my expression and when he pouted I felt like an arrow pierced through my heart. "Come on, let's start working."

"Okay, boss." He stood straight and was about to exit my office. But before he left, Jungkook stopped dead on his tracks and turned around. "You know, I'll make you mine one day!"

"Yah! Get out!" I yelled throwing a book at him but he dodged it and ran out my office giggling like a twelve year old girl.

Once the door was closed I let out a laugh. People looking at our duo from the side might think we don't get along but in reality we are like Timon and Pumbaa. It's just that our way of communication is unusual.

The day went by really slowly which irritated me. I thought since I had a lot of work to do, the day would fly by but no. It was around eleven in the evening when I finally got off work, tired as hell.

Once exiting the building, I noticed a familiar car parked by the entrance and a person standing next to it, walking in circles. Scoffing from disbelief, I approached the man and crossed my arms at my chest.

"What are you doing here, Jimin?" I spoke robotically, not showing any emotion or amusement on my face.

"Woah," he pretended to be startled by my presence. "Wow, Y/n, w-what are you doing here?" He let out a nervous laugh scratching the back of his head. "What a coincidence to see you here! I was a-about to go-" he pointed at the building but froze trying to read the sign and make up a story.

"You were about to go and get checked if you have cancer?" I finished the sentence for him, internally laughing at his stupidity.

"Y-yeah... you can never be too sure, right?"

"Right." I let out a fake laugh but quickly put my poker face back on. "Now stop bullshitting. How do you know where I work?"

"I called your mom?" He said with a question mark at the end like he wasn't too sure himself.