END

Ferry was soberly aware that he was the only one who still had extravagant hopes that Greer would not come again. He didn't need to wait any longer, he should let it go completely.

After adjusting his state, Feili made a different decision. He wanted to travel everywhere, just like a romantic bard. Thinking about it carefully, he had stayed in the manor for the first twenty years. The only time to go out is to go to the capital. Feili's character has always been silent and restrained, hiding all his thoughts humbly. Now Feili suddenly wants to be self-willed once. He wants to live freely for himself and do whatever he wants.

Earl Kate is of course worried. There are robbers outside. What should I do about Fili's personal safety, but when I saw the light in Fili's eyes, Earl Kate was unwilling to stop him. He understood Fili's thoughts. This is what Fili really wanted. What to do, Feili is happy at this time.

Earl Kate sent the most powerful knight by Fili's side, and the lively room became quiet again. Fili, who was sitting on the white horse, looked no longer submissive, adding a kind of high-spirited vigor.

After that, Fili often sent letters back, sharing what he saw and heard during the journey. Every time he went to a place, he had a new feeling. The recorded sentences were all brisk, which made Earl Kate very pleased.

People are always moving forward, and no one wants to be always depressed in the past. Two months later, Fili said something again. He fell into a new love. He was with the knight, the knight. Always protecting him and making him feel very at ease, the two decided to get married after the trip.

Greer, who was far away in the capital, was lost for a while, and he used alcohol to relieve his worries. He was drunk with money. When he saw the empty room, he suddenly realized that Philip had really left. Would he be willing to give up his heir status? He couldn't do it, and love was not enough for him to give up everything.

Why is Fili so cruel? Can their memories be easily forgotten? He loves Fili so much, why can't Fili understand him? He is also very sad.

Greer felt that he was in pain, because he had been drinking in the room and had irregular work and rest. He was sloppy and had gained several pounds.

When Greer was finally moved by himself, he decided to forget that relationship, start a new life, and devote himself to the constant busyness. When he met a teenager in the garden, the teenager was wearing a small white vest and holding a crystal in his hand. Lily, the moment when she bent her eyes and smiled, her weak and slender temperament was very like Fei Li, as if she could bend her waist when the wind blew, which made people feel pity.

The boy seemed startled when he found Greer's gaze, his panic-stricken eyes were like a frightened bunny, he took a step back tremblingly, biting his lips lightly.

Greer's eyes lit up, and he almost thought that Fili was back again. He couldn't wait to rush forward to talk to the other party. It was obvious that the young man did not look similar to Fili, but his temperament was very confusing.

Greer learned during the conversation that the boy was the second son of the finance minister's family, and he was usually not taken seriously. This time, because the palace was holding a dance, he finally had the opportunity to follow him into the palace and accidentally walked to the garden at the back.

Greer was in a complicated mood. It was similar to Fei Li. It was so difficult and pitiful. Greer couldn't help but transfer part of his pity for Fei to this young man.

Such a thin body, how sympathetic. Looking at the boy's disappointed eyebrows and his back trying to straighten, Greer felt a pain in his heart. Why is such a beautiful person always ignored.