2

After listening to Xiaoqing, Luo Ning understood the reason for Duan Hanchuan's rejection. Duan Hanchuan was sent to an orphanage a year ago. He was originally a single-parent family. His only father had a bad reputation in this small county. Duan Hanchuan was left alone, and he was not willing to take in the little Duan Hanchuan, so Duan Hanchuan was sent to the orphanage.

After the news came out, everyone would not pay attention to the actual process, but insisted that Duan Hanchuan was the son of a murderer, and if there was a father, there would be a son, and Duan Hanchuan was also of bad character.

In addition, Duan Hanchuan doesn't like to laugh and has broken fingers. The children in the orphanage hate such aliens and are afraid of getting close to Duan Hanchuan. After a fight with a child, no one spoke to Duan Hanchuan.

Including the kind dean's mother, she also ignored Duan Hanchuan, and only provided Duan Hanchuan with food. At other times, Duan Hanchuan was like an invisible person in this orphanage. No one played or talked with him, and his temper became more and more Lonely, is unpleasant in the eyes of others.

Luo Ning felt a little uncomfortable. Duan Hanchuan's dead eyes appeared in his mind. Maybe the other party was used to this kind of life, or maybe he was numb.

After he finished talking to Xiaoqing, when he ran to that little corner, Duan Hanchuan was gone, and the paintings on the ground were wiped clean.

Luo Ning could only go back to the dormitory first. It would get dark, the dim light was lit in the simple dormitory, and there were no entertainment activities in the courtyard, so they all obediently stayed in bed and slept.

The quilt was a little damp, and the air smelled of musty. Luo Ning felt uncomfortable, but the child was so sleepy that he fell asleep after a while.

As soon as I got up in the morning, I dressed myself and went to eat in the small cafeteria, where rows of children sat there.

The food here is definitely not very good. The dishes seem to be clear and watery, but every child is satisfied and has no choice.

Luo Ning was holding the dinner plate, looking for Duan Hanchuan's back. He has now concluded that as long as he looks away from the crowd, he will be able to find Duan Hanchuan immediately.

Duan Hanchuan ate silently there alone, still wearing black clothes, lining his thin back, looking like a little stickman at a glance.

Luo Ning was about to get closer to Duan Hanchuan when she saw a tall and slender child standing in front of Duan Hanchuan with a fierce expression on his face, as he pulled Duan Hanchuan's plate with his hands.

The little tall man glanced at the next Duan Hanchuan contemptuously, his hands were moving very fast, he was growing up now, and every meal seemed to be not enough, so he could only take other people's, others were not easy to bully, only Duan Hanchuan was the easiest deal with.

Who made Duan Hanchuan look thinner, and everyone hated Duan Hanchuan, even if he stole Duan Hanchuan's food, everyone would stand by him, including the dean's mother, and criticize him at most.

Usually, Duan Hanchuan's food is always eaten quickly, but today he specially ran over to grab it early.

He stretched out his hand and pressed Duan Hanchuan's arm, with a smug look on his face.

Duan Hanchuan's dark eyes moved, his lips pursed tightly, and he glanced coldly at the taller man, intending to sweep the dinner plate directly to the ground.

It's not that he can't beat each other, but every time he fights, this person will call a few helpers to retaliate against him.

Duan Hanchuan thought it was troublesome, since he couldn't eat it, the other party didn't want to eat it either.

"What are you doing?!" Luo Ning ran over quickly, staring at the little tall man, bullying the little ones with the big ones.

He wanted to pull the little tall man's hand away, but of course the little tall man was unconvinced and stared angrily at Luo Ning's face, trying to push Luo Ning away, "Dwarf melon!"

With all his strength, he did not push Luo Ning, The outstretched hand was twisted by Luo Ning for half a turn, screaming in pain, and her foot was stomped hard.

Luo Ning didn't want to bully the child, but he felt that the child in front of him was too annoying.

He is also a beanie now, and there is no psychological pressure to fight.

The little tall man blushed with anger. Like an angry calf, he wanted to fight back, but he couldn't get rid of Luo Ning's hand. He was angry and ashamed.

He didn't understand why he couldn't beat a five-year-old kid.

There was no way, I knew I couldn't get a bargain, so I could only scream and let Luo Ning let go. It looked like she gave up, but the moment she left, she sipped hard at Duan Hanchuan's plate.

Luo Ning: wipe! ! !

This dead child is too much, he can do such a cheap move.

Where can I eat food now?

Luo Ning was angry, and the little tall man was also angry. Because he was bullied, he prepared to call on his brothers as usual to besiege Luo Ning. He didn't believe it anymore. We must make that little brat cry and admit his mistake.

What I didn't expect was that a few brothers actually thought that Luo Ning was white and tender, and they couldn't do it! So hateful!

Duan Hanchuan silently picked up the dinner plate and prepared to leave, the coldness in his eyes showed that he was not so calm in his heart.

Luo Ning said: "How about I give you half of it, I have a small appetite and can't eat that much, so as not to waste it."

Seeing that Duan Hanchuan was unmoved, Luo Ning said again: "If you don't eat enough every meal, you won't grow longer in the future. He's taller."

He saw that Duan Hanchuan was really thin, and the other children were also quite thin, but he would never be as skinny as Duan Hanchuan.

Duan Hanchuan had ridicule in his eyes, he was not that easy to deceive. When he first came to the orphanage, someone came over and said that he wanted to be his friend and handed over a bun, but when he reached out to pick it up, the bun was fluttered. He was thrown on the ground, and those people were laughing at him for being a liar.

Since then, he won't accept this ridiculous apology, is it fun to make fun of him.

Duan Hanchuan snorted softly and turned around and left, but Luo Ning shoved the chicken leg directly into his hand and ran away in a flash, Duan Hanchuan was too late to stop it.

Duan Hanchuan squeezed the chicken thigh tightly, and there was not much fragrance, but it was a rare good thing in the orphanage. Only Luo Ning got it when he came here and his appearance was pleasing. Duan Hanchuan himself hadn't tasted this for two years. smell.

His stomach, which was not hungry before, started to growl and swallowed unconsciously. He didn't want to eat this chicken leg psychologically. He couldn't restrain his instinctive reaction. If they are thrown away, they cannot waste food casually since they were young.

Duan Hanchuan hesitated for a while, but slowly ate the chicken leg into his stomach. He chewed slowly, and the taste of the meat overflowed in his mouth, which was delicious.

Luo Ning secretly watched Duan Hanchuan eat it, and then he felt relieved.

He frowned and thought, the conditions here are too bad, if Duan Hanchuan goes on like this, he will definitely get sick in the future. He has to find a way to make up for Duan Hanchuan.

The reward in the previous world was teleportation, that is to say, he could go through an invisible door and go wherever he wanted, plus there was still space for spiritual planting, Luo Ning was not worried about his own situation at all.

It's just a question of how to take things out reasonably.

Luo Ning pondered for a while, then went to find the dean, smiled sweetly, and had two dimples on her cheeks, "Mother Xu, I want to go out and pick up a bottle, so I can save it up to buy candy."

Dean Xu bent down Come, squeeze Luo Ning's face, "This is not good, you are too young, be careful to lose it."

"No, I won't go too far."

Luo Ning is so entangled, Dean Xu finally agreed.

There are some trash cans nearby. Occasionally, you can pick up scraps and sell them. Many children in orphanages will go out for two trips. In summer, you can sell the scraps and buy an ice cream Sweet Mouth.

Of course, Luo Ning wouldn't really pick up the trash. After he left the orphanage, an invisible tunnel appeared in front of him. When Luo Ning had the place he wanted to go, he was immediately teleported to a neighborhood.

Luo Ning took some fruits from the space, weaved them into baskets with corn leaves, and then put them at the gate of the community to sell.

There are two neighborhoods adjacent to this place. It is very lively with people coming and going. Luo Ning shouted, his fair and tender face, the adults passing by can't help but take a second look.

Seeing that he was selling something, he put his eyes on the pile of fruits, and when he looked closely, the fruits were all plump, glowing with a beautiful luster, and they looked fresh and fruity. fruit.

Interested customers came forward to taste a strawberry, which was particularly fragrant and sweet, with plenty of juice, as if it was sweet to the heart, and the aftertaste was endless.

Even if the price is a little more expensive, some people are willing to buy it, and the grapes and strawberries are sold one after another.

Luo Ning's basket was soon empty. Those who didn't buy it were a little regretful and asked, "Little boy, will you come here every day to sell fruit?"

Luo Ning smiled softly and said, "My mother said that she wants to exercise me. Computing power, let me do

some small business, I will come tomorrow." The guest smiled, "You are so smart, you can count."

Luo Ning said: "Auntie, don't look at me small, in fact I am I'm seven years old, I'm just short." As soon as

Tong Yanzhiyu talked, and Luo Ning came to sell fruit again, no one would find it strange, and this community was quite far from the orphanage, Luo Ning was not worried that anyone would find out.

He picked up the empty basket, bypassed the crowd, and threw the basket into the space, in a remote corner, back near the orphanage.

Luo Ning's basket of fruits sold for a total of more than 100 yuan. He went to the small supermarket and bought some candy biscuits to put in the space.

The time passed almost, and in order not to arouse suspicion, Luo Ning soiled her hands, picked up a few bottles, and returned to the orphanage.

There were a total of five candies in the pocket, Luo Ning ate one by himself, gave one to Xiaoqing, and one to another roommate.

Xiaoqing licked it little by little, and said happily: "You are so lucky! You actually found the candy, it's delicious."

Luo Ning planned to give the rest of the candy to Duan Hanchuan, and he looked around in the small square. , I didn't see anyone, so I went back to the dormitory again.

Through the door, I saw Duan Hanchuan washing his hands with his head lowered