14

Greer did not hear the answer he wanted, thinking that both Count Kate and Luo Ning were challenging his authority. He was the future heir of Lannis. If Count Kate wanted to be better in the future, he should not anger him. Earl Kate continued to lose his mind, and he would cut this territory after he took the position.

The honor of the earl is given by the royal family, and he has the right to take it back.

Greer lowered his voice, his eyes were threatening, his aura overflowed, and he stared at Count Kate without letting go, his chin was slightly raised, and he was strong and arrogant, reminding Count Kate of his identity.

Eton pouted, looking at his ability, who is not a noble little prince anymore, Greer's full sense of superiority is about to overflow, the Lannis Kingdom is not large in the west, and the king has no right to speak. Greer is only here to play his prestige.

It's a pity that Eaton is still a worm now, otherwise he must draw his sword and have a fight with Greer. He can't even quarrel, but it's okay to express contempt.

Luo Ning held down his body that was about to move, and looked at Greer coldly, with a slightly mocking expression, "Have I done anything wrong, just ask Fili directly, why bother here."

"If His Highness wronged me, shouldn't he apologize to me?"

Greer sneered, he felt that at this point, Luo Ning had to quibble, "I won't tell you more, I'm busy looking for a doctor for Feili."

"I'll settle the account with you when I get back."

Feili, who was lying in his arms, kept sobbing, tears streaming, sobbing and sobbing, grabbing Greer's clothes tightly, shaking his head, his mouth was speechless, all these things made him Unable to react, he could only follow Greer's footsteps. Tears soaked Greer's clothes, making Greer even more distressed.

Luo Ning looked at their backs, and Feili kept crying and said nothing. When the doctor came back, even if Feili explained, Greer would not believe it, but felt that Feili was pitiful and patient.

He said, "Brother, I can also cure burns. If you go to another doctor, I'm afraid you will leave scars."

Fili's body froze, choking stuck in his throat, leaning on Greer's body, his body trembled, although he thought in his heart that Luo Ning didn't understand anything and made any cold medicine by mistake , but he clearly remembered that those doctors often came to talk to Luo Ning.

The territory is so far away from the market. Now that he has rushed over, the injury will be serious. He can't leave scars. He is already inconspicuous. If he leaves ugly scars, will Greer get close to him.

Ferry quickly figured it out, grabbed Greer's arm, and said in a low voice, "Greer, my brother can also be skilled in medicine. He can help me without having to find a doctor."

Greer frowned, "Philip, don't be partial to him at this time, you treat him as a younger brother, he doesn't treat you as an older brother, he has pushed you down, how could he be willing to help you, maybe even more Take the opportunity to harm you."

"You're just too naive."

Ferry quickly explained: "Grell, nothing, brother, he didn't push me, really didn't, I fell down accidentally, don't get me wrong."

"He usually treats me very well, so don't argue for me anymore."

Greer said angrily: "I saw it with my own eyes just now."

"You are wrong."

Luo Ning just listened to them chasing and weeping, and a touch of irritability rose in his heart, interrupting their endless words, "Will it be cured?!"