2

When Luo Ning returned to the manor, his father, Earl Kate, happened to be back. Kate went to meet the king half a month ago. After returning from the prosperous royal capital, he always brought a small gift with him, who always loved his children.

The gifts this time are two pieces of clothes. Two beautiful small vests custom-made from the tailor shop are very valuable at first sight. Wearing such small vests and sitting on a horse must be very dazzling.

"Children, look at what good things I brought you."

Luo Ning stepped forward, happily took the vest, put it on and gestured, "Thank you father."

Kate looked at him and praised: " It's so cute to wear."

Then Feili, who walked in, darkened his eyes, seeing their laughter, his emerald eyes flashed with disappointment, he also missed his father very much, but after his father came back, he talked to his younger brother first.

The younger brother is so lively, the father really likes the younger brother more.

Feili stepped forward a little cautiously, and Kate handed the other vest to him, "Fili, do you like the clothes?"

Feili nodded and said with a smile, "I like it."

But he grabbed the clothes tightly. Glancing at the clothes in Luo Ning's hand, it was a small white vest, the color was soft and beautiful, but the one in his hand was gray, which was dark and dark, and he didn't like it at all.

Fili secretly said to himself that his father remembered to bring him a gift, and he should have laughed and should not have made more demands.

Kate rolled her eyes and was surprised to find that the room was much brighter, the floor was clean, there was no damp moldy dust from before, the windows were spotless, the sunlight came in, and there was no longer a thick layer of greasy on the table. , with a bouquet of roses, the room overflowed with a faint fragrance.

Kate's eyes widened, looking at the brand-new arrangement, "Why has it changed so much?"

Also, what about the feces in the manor, the moment he came back, he was almost unrecognizable, and the road was not full of filth It exudes the smell of sunshine. Walking on the road, watching the bright and open petals, makes people feel particularly comfortable.

Luo Ning curled her lips and smiled, "I just let them clean it once, doesn't my father think it's beautiful?"

Kate's eyes swept over everything, it was really good.

Luo Ning continued: "It's about to start, my father probably hasn't tasted the chef's new dishes."

Kate sat down at the table curiously, and Feili lowered her eyelashes and clung to the corners of her clothes.

After a while, the servant came in with silver dishes and placed them on the table one by one.

The internal organs of the roasted chicken have been cleaned and burnt until the surface is honey-colored. The fat is lightly coated with a layer of oil. Two apples are stuffed inside. In a bowl, the meat is fried into thin slices, exuding an attractive fragrance, which makes people's index fingers move.

Kate's eyes lit up. I have never tasted such a delicious food. It turns out that after cooking the vegetables, it will be so delicious. I don't know how to make the chicken, and there is no fishy smell. Kate took a fork and quickly tasted the food. , almost forgot the elegant dining etiquette of aristocrats.

Fei Li was a little ignorant, and he knew that the new changes brought by these younger brothers would definitely satisfy his father and make him feel that his younger brother was very smart.