20

On the other side, after nearly a month of traveling with Greer, the carriage swayed on the muddy road and finally swayed to the capital.

The territory is warm with the setting sun, while the capital is more prosperous. The surrounding brick-red buildings are towering, the streets are dark asphalt roads, the rent walls are stained with moss for too long, and pedestrians come and go. And the carriage, it looked bustling, and as far as the eye could see, there were ladies in long skirts, gentlemen in waistcoats, some drunkards moaning in the corner, and children running around with patches on their bodies.

The gap between classes in the royal capital is even more obvious. There is a strong contrast between the rich and the poor. The market is noisy, and there is a strong stench in the air, which makes people sick. There is no toilet in the capital. Personal problems, rubbish and dirt piled up and the stench stinks.

Feili frowned and covered her nose subconsciously. If she lived in the capital for a long time, she would definitely be used to it, but Feili had always lived in a clean and beautiful manor, and suddenly smelled this strong smell, very uncomfortable. I can't stand it. I'm worried that I'll be fainted. How could it be so dirty? Isn't this the most honorable royal capital? It can't compare to the territory of his hometown.

Even Greer, who grew up here since he was a child, had an ugly expression on his face. After making a comparison, he realized how unsightly the garbage outside was. He didn't know what to do when he walked to the market. Why are these people so careless? Greer secretly decided to wait until he returned to the palace, and also ordered the construction of toilets in the entire palace.

He didn't want to live in a stinky environment. The cattle pens in Earl Kate's Manor were cleaner than here. To continue to be so filthy would simply lose the dignity of an aristocrat.

He pulled the curtains of the carriage ruthlessly, not looking out of sight or out of mind.

Walking slowly through the market, all the way to a tall castle, built of white stone, the city wall stands firmly, the purple flag flutters above, the gate of the city is neatly lined with twenty knights, each in the garden. The flowers are in full bloom, but they can't cover up the stench. Mixed together, it makes people a headache.

The interior of the castle is very spacious, with various houses interspersed, and Greer has a dark face. He took Fei back to the capital. Of course, he wanted to show everything better in front of Fei. As a result, the castle was more spacious than the others. There is no other advantage. The place in Nuoda is not as good as an earl's manor, which makes Greer feel ashamed and has no interest in speaking.

The king and queen of Lannis came out to greet him, hugged Greer and smiled, "My child, you are finally back."

"What is it that makes you miss you so much?"

Greer briefly talked about his life during this period of time, so he was tired and wanted to go back to rest. He took Fili back to his room first, and asked the servant to bring hot water. After cleaning, he went to see the king and queen. .

Greer introduces Pherry, his love interest.

But the smiles on the couple's faces froze for a moment. The queen thought it was just Greer's friend. It turned out that the relationship was not easy.

She turned to the hands they held together, and looked Feili up and down with her eyes. Feili was all nervous, feeling that she had nothing to hide, her head down and her eyes flashing.

That aloof aura made Feili not dare to look up and look at the person in front of him. The king and queen were too serious, and Feili could sensitively perceive their dislike.