9

"Sir." Shao Yuanzhou's eyes were warm, and he looked straight at Luo Ning.

Luo Ning saw that he was so busy, she stepped forward and asked, "It's so late, I told you to buy tomorrow's tickets, why are you still coming back?"

Shao Yuanzhou smiled and said frankly, "I want to see Mr. "

He has bright eyes, and as he matures, he has an awe-inspiring temperament, smiling like a soft lake.

Luo Ning's heart suddenly jumped twice.

Shao Yuanzhou said again: "Sir, you haven't slept so late, are you waiting for me?"

Luo Ning nodded, also thinking about Shao Yuanzhou.

The smile in Shao Yuanzhou's eyes deepened.

Luo Ning said softly: "Are you hungry? Would you like something to eat?"

Shao Yuanzhou replied, "I want to eat noodles cooked by Mr.

" satisfy.

When I was going to rest, I reached out and hugged Luo Ning, rubbed it on the side of Luo Ning's face, buried his head in Luo Ning's neck, and said like a coquettish: "Sir, I miss you so much in City B, without you. Now, I can't do anything to get my spirits up."

Luo Ning smelled the cold breath on Shao Yuanzhou's body, and felt that his waist was tightly hugged. He suddenly found that Shao Yuanzhou's chest was wider and he was taller than him. Many, you can completely wrap him in your arms.

Luo Ning was a little older than Shao Yuanzhou, and always regarded Shao Yuanzhou as a child, but only then did he feel a strong sense of disobedience, and he suddenly felt uncomfortable.

But Shao Yuanzhou acted like a spoiled child so reliantly, and he was reluctant to push people away.

The tip of the nose was the other party's breath, and Luo Ning's face turned a little red.

Shao Yuanzhou gently placed a kiss on Luo Ning's collar, and found Luo Ning's rosy ears, his eyes flashed slightly, and his lips seemed to inadvertently cross Luo Ning's side face.

Luo Ning's face suddenly turned red.

He murmured in his heart, "Why haven't we seen the cub for half a month, the cub is very strange."

"When did the cub have pectoral muscles? Suddenly he

looks like a big man." Luo Ning rubbed her face, doubting Shao Yuanzhou for a moment. Whether it was intentional or not, but seeing Shao Yuanzhou's obedient appearance, he immediately dispelled his

doubts .

It's just that he always felt something was wrong, the air seemed to be a little hotter, he patted Shao Yuanzhou and told Shao Yuanzhou to rest quickly.

Shao Yuanzhou leaned against the door, a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, and the joy in his heart was almost overflowing.

When I took a bath, I happily blew bubbles, my husband blushes when he is hugged by him, and he does not reject his touch, so is my husband not disgusted with his feelings?

The gentleman likes his face so much, and spoils him so much.

By the way, he still has eight pack abs. If he confesses, the husband will not have the heart to refuse it.

Shao Yuanzhou's heart overflowed with a little sweetness. He wanted to let his husband know his feelings, but he was afraid that he would know.

If the husband does not agree, then he will also entangle with the husband, and the husband will soften one day.