Chapter 31 - The Summer Ball

"You have the prettiest owl and I gave you a dragon for god's sake!!!!!.....why in the world you want a puppy???"

~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person's POV

Y/n's summer were going lightly. She was enjoying her break after a tiresome year. But She knew that the holidays will soon be over before she notices it. She completed her whole homework on the first week of vacation, so she could enjoy rest of her holidays.

Y/n slept at 4:00 last night after binge reading 'Naruto Volume 16 & 17' and 'One Piece Volume 27 & 28'. All four Mangas were kept nicely at her nightstand. She wasn't planning to wake up early this time. If she wasn't awake, Debbie -their house elf- would cook breakfast for them. But the plan didn't work like that.

While sleeping, Y/n could feel something was near her. She woke up to find something hovering above her. Her eyes met big green ones which were staring at her happily. She was about to scream but stopped when she recognized who it was.

"Toothless????? I told you that you can't sit on the bed without wiping your feet!! It's the third time this week" Y/n groaned as her precious sleep was broken.

She slightly got up taking support of her elbows and stayed lying. She saw Toothless sitting on her bed right above her legs. His face was in front of Y/n. After Y/n returned from Hogwarts, Toothless refused to leave her alone. Just like Eric said, He really missed Y/n. At first, Y/n was happy by the attention she was getting. But now, she was staring at him fighting back her tired eyes who wanted to sleep for hours.

"Toothless... I know you love me and I love you too...but... You can't come here everyday.. you made a mess of my bed sheets yesterday.. it took 2 hours for Debbie and Dabon to clean it...." Y/n said in raspy voice.

Instead of a guilt face which Y/n was expecting. She was smug and proud face on Toothless's face. She crossed her eyebrows at him. Toothless pointed on the floor. Y/n saw a towel with brown spots, lying on the ground. She looked at Toothless who was waiting for Y/n to do or say something. Y/n smiled and hugged Toothless tightly.

"You wiped your feet!!!!!  Good Job Buddy!!!! I'm proud of you!!!!" Y/n said laughing while Toothless was happy noises.

Y/n scratched underneath his neck, he made a low growl which meant he was enjoying it. After few minutes, Y/n finally got up properly and stretched her arms, yawning. Toothless got off her bed and sat on the ground ready to move. Y/n felt to lazy to move. She wasn't really a morning person.

"I'm not in the mood to walk...." Y/n muttered. She looked at Toothless as an idea popped in her mind. "You want to help me??" Y/n asked Toothless, he nodded happily with his teeth showing. "Can You carry me until I'm fully awake?" Y/n asked.

Instead of replying, Toothless used his tail to grab Y/n and settled her on his back. He trained himself for Y/n when she was gone in Hogwarts. He wanted to fly with her but He wasn't ready for it neither was Y/n. But she told him that they'll try it very soon. Toothless helped Y/n reached the bathroom in her room and after 45 minutes she came out. She was ready to walk but Toothless already settled Y/n on his back. He came out of Y/n's room and waited for Y/n to say they had to go.

"To the kitchen!!" Y/n playfully guided. Toothless begun walking.

The Hallway was empty, which meant the Jake and Eric were still sleeping. Faint noise of utensils were heard from downstairs in kitchen, Debbie was already preparing to cook Breakfast. Toothless and Y/n crossed Jake's room, the door was open. Y/n peaked inside to see Jake sleeping peacefully and surprisingly Pearl -Jake's Dragon- was there too. She was sleeping elegantly on the bedroom's bench.