Chapter 29 - Finding the Secrets

"I have been hiding too much for months, but finally saying the truth somehow feels nice"

~~~~~~

3rd Person's POV

After leaving the hospital wing, Harry, Y/n and Ron went to the Gryffindor Common Room. They saw that everyone of them was there. Three of them walked to the Staircase feeling devastated. They saw McGonagall enter the room. She had a parchment roll in her hand. 

"Could I have your attention please??? Because of recent, these new rules will be put into effect immediately : 'All students will return to their houses common room by 6:00 every evening.' 'All students will be escorted to each lesson by a teacher.' 'No exceptions!' "McGonagall read aloud and rolled up the paper.

"I should tell you this, unless the culprit behind all these attacks is caught.. it is likely the school will be closed" McGonagall said and left the students in the room. Everyone was shocked by the news. It was normal for them to love Hogwarts. Jake's eyes met Y/n's, He knew Y/n was going to do something that might hurt her really badly. He shook his head at her, telling her not to do anything about this matter. Y/n signed staring back at Jake and just shrugged. Her stare was broken when Harry spoke.

"We've got to talk to Hagrid!! I can't believe its him.. but if he did set the monster loose last time, He'll know how to get inside The Chamber Of Secrets. That's a start" Harry told his friends

"But You heard McGonagall!! We're not allowed to leave the tower except for class." Ron replied in whisper tone, so none else can hear them and Harry thought for a moment.

"I think its time to get my dad's old cloak out again" Harry said shortly "We'll meet after dinner, okay?" Harry said and looked at Ron, he nodded in reply. When Harry to Y/n, she was looking sad and puzzled. "Y/n?" Harry called her name while patting her shoulder, She looked at him and nodded.

After Dinner, Three of them pretended to go back to sleep. But when everybody was asleep, three of them snuck out. Harry and Ron came downstairs to Common Room. they saw Y/n already waiting for them. They hid under the Invisibility Cloak and started walking towards Hagrid's Hut.

When they reached, Y/n knocked on the door. 

"Who's there?" Hagrid's voice came behind the door. Soon they heard footsteps approaching the door. Y/n stepped few steps back making Harry and Ron do the same behind her. Both of them didn't understand why she did that, until the door burst open by Hagrid's kick

"Hello??... Hello?" Hagrid called and Harry flipped the cloak off them. Hagrid signed in relief when he saw the three of them.

"What's that for?" Harry asked looking at Hagrid's not-so-welcoming weapon.

"Nothing... I was expecting... it doesn't matter. Come on in. I just made a pot of tea" Hagrid walked away from the door letting the kids enter the house. When they entered, Harry and Y/n saw that Hagrid was pouring the tea that was overflowing out of the cup.

"Hagrid, Are you okay?" Y/n asked

"I'm fine, I'm all right" Hagrid replied to her

"Did you hear about Hermione?" Harry asked him, Y/n looked down.

"Yeah, I heard about that, all right.." Hagrid replied nodding his head

"Look, we have to ask you something.... Do you know who's opened the Chamber of Secrets?" Harry asked looking straight at Hagrid's eyes.    

"What you had to understand about that is---" Hagrid was cut off by a knock on the door. "Quick, under the cloak! don't say a word, Be quiet, three of you" Hagrid instructed. Harry, Y/n and Ron stood in the corner of the room and wore the cloak over them. They saw Hagrid open the door.