Chapter 1 - Weekend gone wrong

"I'll watch Harry Potter"

~~~~~

1st person's POV

I finally completed my homework. I stretched my hands and started putting my books back in my bad. but then i heard

Knock knock

"Come in" I said and soon saw Wendy coming, she leaned on the doorway looking rather ravishing "are you sure you will be ok on your own??" she asked me doubtfully.

"Of course ..its just for few hours...I'm going to be alright". I replied with a reassuring smile. "What are you going to do?? You finished your homework already" she asked pointing to my books

"I'll watch Harry Potter" I replied smiling sheepishly.

She chuckled "Again???..well then have fun...I bought some ramen...its the cup noodle one so don't cook today and just use microwave..ok???"

"Yeah,yeah I will do that...now go, you don't want your date to  keep waiting for you....enjoy your evening and tell me everything when you are back" I said pushing her lightly out of my door dragging her in the living room. She laughed while getting her purse from the table and went to main door and started wearing her shoes.

"Take care ok???" Wendy said and I smiled while replying with a nod. The door closed after her. I made my way back in livings room and dropped myself on couch.

I am (Y/n) Knight

I am (Y/n) Knight... I know, an unusual surname but it what it is. I'm 16 and I live in Japan. Its not my own home country (a/n's note - I'm really sorry if you are Japanese) but I like it here plus Wendy works here too. oh yeah Wendy is like my foster sister..she really takes good care of me.. she says my parents are astronauts and are in some kind of satellite up there but deep down I know....they are up there but..not in human form. I don't remember much about them..my childhood memories is kinda full with Wendy.

So back again, I'm a Potterhead..I mean 70% of world is, but I'm one of them. I don't remember how many times I watched the movies and read the books. I love every character -except few- and I pretty much remember every line.

I got up from the couch, went to the kitchen and took my favourite 2X spicy ramen and started making it. I closed the microwave door and push 'start' button and I immediately went to living room switched off the lights and selected 'Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone'. well weekend without Harry Potter is not weekend. I went back in the kitchen got some Orange juice from refrigerator and then took the ramen out and again went back in living room.

I got comfortable in the couch. I started peacefully eating my ramen, it was the scene where Dumbledore was doing the light thingy but out of nowhere I felt a soft breeze around me. 'Is the window open?' I thought while looking at window but I couldn't see anything because of the curtains. I shook my head and concentrated on the tv 'missed the scene' I thought because Dumbledore had already put Harry on Dursley's main door. I smiled when it showed 'Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone' .

But my smile slowly turned into a frown when I saw some blue light from my tv. I blinked my eyes multiple times to see if I was hallucinating. But I knew I wasn't when my lamp got hit by the blue rays. I wanted to run but I felt like my legs gave up. I couldn't believe my eyes. The little blue lights were not so little now, it was so bright I couldn't open my eyes properly...suddenly I felt myself lifting in the air..

NOW I tried to get away but it wasn't working. Of course why would it.. I started to panic when the blue light came around me and then a red light came from the screen and twirled around my body..I wanted to scream for help but I couldn't bring myself to... but then I lost it when I saw that the light was pulling me into the tv. I tried my best to see in front of me.

The TV screen still showed the title 'did I pushed the pause button' I thought then mentally slapped myself 'don't think of that now'. The light around me became more bright if it is possible. I couldn't see what was in front of me or where was I going.

But then I felt something. It was like a pinching feeling starting in my feet but then I felt it all over my body. It was like it soaking me inside. I brought all of my energy to scream ."no no no no NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

And I was finally inside with the blue and red light around me. And then

THUD

~~~~

(A/n)'s note
I really hope you liked this chapter. I know its short but its my first time writing but I'll try to write longer chapters in future.

I know many of you will think why I chose Japan. There two reasons 1st that I really love Japan and 2nd because it is slightly connected to the story.

Stay safe, stay Potterhead
Love you guys