Chapter 22 - The Plan

"Breaking the rules??umm, that doesn't sound unfamiliar because that's all what we did last year!!!!" 

~~~~~~~

3rd Person's POV

The next day, everyone was talking about what happened last night, The Great Hall was full of whispers when Y/n entered for breakfast. She had practiced Quidditch for whole day yesterday. Jake hadn't talked with her yet. He wanted to, but he was still little upset that she didn't trust him enough to tell him everything. 

Y/n took seat between Jake and Hermione. Jake passed a filled plate to Y/n. He always did that. He never let Y/n serve for herself. It was one of the things Y/n liked about him and currently it was annoying the hell out of her.

"How long are you going to ignore me???" Y/n said loudly earning few attention around them but Jake didn't even glance at Y/n. Fred and George looked at Jake telling him to talk with her.

"See??? You're not even looking at me now!!If you are so mad then why are you still caring about me??? You always fill my plate with my favourite food and you still are doing that----wait" Y/n looked at her plate observing what Jake actually did. She looked at him with open mouth "These are not the food I like.....this is what I hate"   Y/n kept looking at Jake with disbelief

"You deserve it....If You want my forgiveness.....Eat that" Jake sipped orange juice 

"Jake"

"Its Broccoli" 

"You filled my WITH BROCCOLI??!!! Why would you do this??? you know I get sick when I eat this thing..this won't be going down my throat..it will stuck!" Y/n ranted. Her friends were trying to stifle their laugh, they knew what Jake was planning. 

"It won't stuck....I got you a special stew for it" Jake pointed a bowl near Y/n's plate

"Really??? What stew it is of??? It has different color" Y/n sniffed the soup inside and started drinking it.

"It is made of Broccoli" Jake said and Y/n spitted the mouthful soup as soon as she heard what she was drinking. 

"Y/N!!!!" Hermione said loudly when her friend spitted stew on her. Y/n quickly pulled her Magical Handkerchief and threw it to Hermione while drinking juice to change the taste.

"Have you really gone crazy?? Why would you make your sister eat that??" Y/n said disgustedly. When Jake heard Y/n call herself his sister, he fought hard to hide his smile and said

"It's punishment for you...If we were back at Mansion. I would have taken all the Mangas you have..but we since aren't there---" He stopped when Y/n gasped

"You did not just say that!! You really are that angry at me that you would take my Manga away from me?" Y/n gasped lightly again and  Jake nodded

"If I don't eat this..will you do it?" Y/n asked and Jake nodded again. Y/n looked at her plate and then Jake and turned to look at Oliver Wood who was watching her now.

"Wood....If I get sick.....make Jake play twice for my replacement." Y/n said to Wood who looked confused. Y/n grabbed the spoon. And in few seconds, Y/n managed to eat all of the Broccoli her 'saint' brother made her eat in order to forgive her.  Everyone started at her, Almost everyone knew How much Y/n hated Broccoli. 

When she was done eating she quickly grabbed the Jake's goblet and drank the orange juice in it. Jake started at her with amusing expression. Harry and Ron were amused too, she ate something she hates for her brother. But Hermione wasn't impressed she was worried for her best friend. She knew Y/n will go through a rough night.