"Your Excellency, Edson has followed you to learn, we must be able to."

"Yeah, we're better than Ederson."

"Let's start now."

"As the future owner of this territory, you can't favor Ederson. Edson's abilities are not fair at all. They don't give us a way to live, so we want to learn medicine as soon as possible."

Luo Ning listened to them talking to themselves, only to feel extremely noisy, he would not be stingy, but why did these four people take it for granted?

Luo Ning's expression became cold, and she was not interested in listening to them, and said lightly: "Sorry, I'm afraid this will not work."

"I like Edson because Edson has talent and a gentle and kind heart, and he can't be taught casually."

The faces of the four doctors turned ashen. What do they mean, do they mean that they have no talent?

"Your Excellency, are you going too far? Are you humiliating us? We are doctors from the capital. How could we not be as good as Edson?"

"You may stay in the manor all day and don't know anything, so you will take Edson's attention. We can obviously do better."

Luo Ning smiled and pointed out directly, "Edson may not be as outstanding as you, but Edson has a very good advantage, that is, he knows what respect is."

What he said was very clear. The four doctors felt embarrassed, and their faces changed several times. When they were beautiful, even the Duke was polite to them. Now they suddenly want to compromise, they are unwilling to lower their high heads.

Luo Ning didn't want to say more, and asked the servant to see off the guest.

The doctors were irritable and stuffy, reluctant to lose this opportunity, reluctant to give up their business to others, they didn't want to watch Luo Ning go away, they hurried forward to get Luo Ning's clothes, but there was a pain in the back of their necks, and they reached out to touch them. On the back of his neck, he bared his teeth and grinned, and was sent out of the manor by the housekeeper.

Eaton flapped his wings and held a needle in his little claws. He couldn't help but bite without pain, so he poked the needle directly, causing those cheeky ones to roll their eyes.

After leaving the manor, the four doctors who were deeply embarrassed stomped their feet angrily and decided not to come again. Their face was the most important thing.

But after returning, they sat on the cold bench again, and there were only two guests sporadically. Everyone's eyes seemed to be on Edson. Their faces seemed to be stepping on the ground, and their mood became more and more gloomy.

The luxurious life has to be changed, the income has shrunk sharply, and I can't help getting more and more anxious.

They found one thing, they are indeed at a disadvantage, those hammers and tongs are abandoned in the corner, they must learn medicine if they want to restore their former glory.

They even came up with a rhetoric to get Edson drunk, or follow Edson to collect medicine, but it didn't work.

In desperation, all careful thoughts were pressed down, and the four of them became honest. After returning, they rummaged through their small vaults, picked out valuable gifts, and went to the Earl's Manor. This time they had no eyes. Tilt up, the attitude changed to warm and gentle.

Luo Ning knew at a glance that their gifts were bleeding profusely, a gleam of gold coins, a gem brooch, and a bottle of spices. Why didn't Luo Ning earn these things.

Now that they have all shown an attitude of exchange, Luo Ning did not refuse, but what these people learned is of course not as good as Edson's, but it is just some basic knowledge.

These four people did not have the patience of Edson, and they were not so enthusiastic about medical skills. When they felt boring, what they learned was so-so.

They feel that they are also real people, and then they happily go out to advertise for themselves. They have not had customers for a long time, and they are very enthusiastic when they attract customers.

Edson's place was too busy, and the people who didn't get the quota in time came to these doctors' houses after hearing the news.

After the diagnosis and treatment, the new method that was really used was the price that people refused to accept.

The four doctors also dreamed that they would be able to sit on a mountain of gold by learning medical skills, and they would be able to earn back what they lost immediately. They raised the reduced consultation fee again, only to realize later that they were sending their clients to the hospital again. Edson rushed there, and the business quickly became deserted. Edson was much cheaper than them, and he would not come to them as long as he was not taken advantage of.

With their background, Edson's reputation is better, and his business is more prosperous.

The four doctors were frustrated and realized that the good money-making life they used to be would never come back.

Unlike the depressed mood of the four, Edson had a big smile on his face. He also bought a house by himself as a clinic, with herbs he collected on both sides of the walls. After having his own clinic, he saved a lot of time and was able to receive services. more patients.

There was Edson's free publicity. After Luo Ning's cold medicine was developed, it caused a heated discussion. Can you have this magical medicine yourself? Not long ago, they regarded colds as the scythe of death, and they were terrified, but with the advent of this medicine, they no longer had to worry about dying from fever.

Many residents immediately figured out the benefits, and they were willing to buy them. After asking the price, it was not too expensive. A medicine is only half a silver coin. After buying it, it can be stored at home, and it can cure a cold at any time. situation, don't bother to come here to see a doctor.

Edson buys medicines from Luo Ning and sells them in his clinic. Luo Ning doesn't have to bother to expand the sales route. There is a large amount of money in the small vault, which makes Luo Ning feel rich.

These are not enough, Luo Ning also wants to sell the medicine to the entire Lannis Kingdom. He promoted several servants who collected medicines to assistants and produced a large number of medicines.

Earl Kate formed a caravan to sell cold medicine.

Luo Ning was busy for a while, and finally set aside some free time. She felt that Eaton had been neglected recently, and planned to take Eaton out for a picnic.

The weather is getting colder this season, just because the territory is not in the north, and the climate is not too cold. It's comfortable to look at.

Luo Ning sat down lazily on the blanket, enjoying the comfort of the present, as lazy as a kitten.

Eaton is also lying on his hair, the breeze is pleasant, warm and beautiful.