IWA Worldwide Championship: (c) Deathstroke vs Kano

Geoff and Jack welcome us back on commentary.

Jack: We are almost done with tonight!

Geoff: WE have a couple smashmouth battles before we go though!

Jack: There's no lie, as our world title is on the line! Deathstroke will defend his title against the new guy Kano, who is already making an impact on him.

Geoff: Kano beat 3 other guys to get this spot, and even ambushed Deathstroke! He took his title, and then paid for it!

Jack: Episode 3, he was WHIPPED with the belt he's competing for!

Kano enters onstage. He cracks his knuckles as the crowd booes him.

Geoff: Here comes our resident d*ckhead!

Jack: We've almost covered the whole story to this beef, but Kano also attacked Deathstroke's capabilities as an assassin.

Geoff: He called a noted assassin "mid," this guy has balls of steel!

Kano hears a nearby fan booing and gives him the finger as he heads for the ring.

Jack: Was that necessary?

Geoff: We are on the same show with Red Hood and Thanos, that's tame Jack!

Kano enters the ring and awaits Deathstroke.

Deathstroke enters, title on his shoulders as the crowd pops for him!

Jack: Here comes the champ!

Geoff: He conquered Thanos, he made Headhunter disappear, I don't know if I've seen a quicker rise to champion material!

Deathstroke makes his way down to the ring, and heads to the top rope. He raises his Worldwide title slowly with one arm.

Geoff: Showing off the gold!

Jack: He won the title by surprise, he can lose it by surprise too.

He steps off the corner and hands the title to the ref. The ref raises it, and hands it to the bellkeeper outside the ring.

Both men are at their corner, as the ref calls for the bell.

*Match start*

DDD!!!

The two meet at the center of the ring, Kano initiating his shit talk.

Kano: There's a bigger dog in town!

He slaps the champion across the face!

Kano: Bark for me!

Deathstroke starts throwing lefts and rights, as Kano stumbles to the corner! But Kano grabs Stroke's head and smashes it onto the top pad! He delivers a few punches of his own, but Deathstroke pops off and delivers a lariat that takes the wind from the sails of Kano!

Geoff: We've wasted no time and I'm satisfied.

Jack: Kano may have wasted time for a rally, but Deathstroke sure isn't!