Noob Saibot vs Sub-Zero

Geoff and Jack welcome us back, as the third match of the night is about to begin.

Jack: The East India Trading Company just got a big win!

Geoff: We'll have to sit through Beckett's lectures about business...but up next, Noob and Sub Zero are looking to settle a score!

Jack: Noob had Sub Zero assaulted backstage to restart this rivalry in Mortal Kombat history, then the two cost each other their Global Championship Tournament matches. They both had words for eachother regarding their clan, and who the better brother was.

Geoff: We've had a..mostly civil battle between the Connells before in IWA history, but THIS battle is going to be anything but!

Noob Saibot walks out to booes, staring straight ahead at the ring. He starts twisting his wrists, awaiting the battle ahead.

Jack: Let's talk about Noob's history so far: He picked up a win against Rocky Balboa, and has stood tall over Sub Zero a couple times. At the same time, he's had his setbacks..

Geoff: Their biggest failures have come from each other. There could be another one for Noob, because he fled when Sub Zero was going to get his hands on him again.

Noob makes his way down the ramp, but the crowd erupts as Sub Zero rushes up and tackles him from behind! He hammers fists down onto Noob!

Geoff: Its going down, Jack! He's throwing him a nice slider!

Zero sends Noob into the barricade! He gets him up and immediately sends him into the ring!

Jack: An early jump is not surprising at this point, and all Sub needs to do is shut him up quick.

The ref makes the call to ring the bell.

DDD!!

Zero gets Noob to the corner, and starts mashing his face into the turnbuckle, like a maniac!

Geoff: Nose surgery.

Jack: It may be more if this keeps up!

Zero then delivers a German Suplex that sends Noob on his neck! Noob notices and scrambles to get to his feet, holding his neck, but the Lin Kuei leader hits him with a bicycle knee strike!

Geoff: He's having a near death experience!

He starts stomping on Saibot's head! As he goes to kick Noob in the face, he catches his foot, as he rises, Zero misses an enziguri! Noob then leaps on Zero's back and hits a double foot stomp!

Jack: Noob was in big trouble, but with quick thinking got the upper hand!

Noob gets Zero into a Camel Clutch position and just delivers elbows to Zero! He scrapes at the mask of his brother.

Noob: You aren't worthy!

He gets Sub to his feet, and looks for a Pumphandle Slam, but Zero squirms behind him! He looks for a Death Drop, but Noob turns out of it, and pops Zero up...he sticks up a knee as Subs head crashes into it!