IWA Womens Championship: (c) Barbara Gordon vs Tianna

Geoff and Jack welcome us back.

Jack: It's been a good night of action so far Geoff, but up next Tianna challenges Batgirl for the IWA Womens Championship!

Geoff: This rivalry for the title has been going for a minute, Tianna won a battle Royale to get this spot, with the likes of Judith Davila, Casey Rodgers, Black Widow, and more in the match.

Jack: We'll break more down as the entrances start.

Tianna comes out, booed, but still taunts the crowd.

Jack: Here comes Tianna, the challenger! She put Barbara through a table, and defeated Elisa Vance on her road to get here.

Geoff: Even though she lost the tournament, all she's done is win afterwards.

Jack: Tianna wants everyone to know she'll be the champion after tonight, very cocky.

She makes her way into the ring, and poses on the turnbuckle to more booes.

Geoff: She can also get serious, she's stood tall over a few women already!

Jack: But will it cost her?

Geoff: It may. She IS cocky. BUT she knows that this is a very serious match in her career! If she wants to win, she has to stay serious...but Barbara hasn't been defeated yet either. I see a 50/50 split.

Jack: Calling this like it's a football game.

Geoff: That Womens Championship is the Super Bowl Trophy of this division!

She jumps down and awaits her opponent.

Barbara comes out to a pop, holding up the Women's Championship.

Jack: There is the mentioned Barbara Gordon!

Geoff: Athletic, resilient, strong. That's what people think about when they see a champion. But you know what can happen to blueprints, Jack?

Jack: They get tore up.

Geoff: Exactly.

Barbara makes her way up to the corner, and raises her title again, keeping an eye on Tianna.

Geoff: Tianna looks to tear through Barbara, and the champion is RIGHT to keep an eye on her.

Jack: She has a shot at retaining, she did get the upper hand on Tianna during the road here, but it's one on one..in the middle of the ring...No tables, no cheap shots, it all comes down to skill between the two.

Geoff: That might be the smartest thing you've said.

Jack: What would be smart is focusing on this match.

Geoff: Ok Jack, we'll joke later.

She hops down, and hands her title to the ref. He takes the belt to ringside. Once collected, he rings the bell.