Tommy Oliver vs James Norrington

Geoff and Jack welcome us back on commentary.

Jack: Up next, Tommy Oliver looks to stop the East India Trading Company, who antagonized him to "raise their stocks."

Geoff: They mean beat good talent, to look good, and then move up and beat better talent, so they make more money. It's not a different business model, but these guys really are businessmen. If they think they'll get a boost from beating you, they'll get you.

Tommy Oliver enters to a pop from the crowd.

Geoff: Here is the first target of the East Indians, White Ranger, Tommy, it doesn't matter. They went after him for his striking skills, and also singles exposure against Wade Fenwick.

Jack: Trying to raise their popularity by walking over his.

Tommy continues to make his way down the ramp, high fiving fans along the way.

Geoff: Norrington also did say that he wants to go at it alone..so the Company looks better. We'll talk about that when Norrington comes out, but what about Tommy Oliver, Jack?

Jack: Tommy got a win over Nacho Libre a couple episodes ago. BUT, he also still has a grudge with Wade Fenwick, who was unnecessary in low blowing and making a statement at his expense. This East India business has just gotten in his way.

Tommy slides into the ring, and poses on a corner. His entrance is interrupted as booes pour in for this next entrance.

Norrington enters, alone and scoffing at the booes of the audience.

Jack: Here comes the representative of the East India Trading Company, James Norrington.

Geoff: Also going by the Commodore, he and Beckett seemed to be on a role. Beckett got a cheap win against the Red Ranger, before those Rangers retaliated. They disguised themselves as Beckett and Norrington were talking, and wrecked shop.

Norrington ignores the fans as he makes his way down the ramp...except for one, with a white wig. He nods in acknowledgment before entering the ring.

Jack: A win for Norrington could be a boost tonight, because Tommy Oliver HAS won alone before. Norrington can't brag about that.

The crowd booes louder, as Norrington, at his corner, turns to see Beckett walking to commentary onstage. He looks blankly, and turns back to Tommy Oliver.

Beckett: Before you ask, Norrington and I made an agreement that I could commentate this match.

Geoff: Are there any hidden Brits around here?

Beckett: Nope. But as stated beforehand, if he comes up short, he will get a mouthful over his questionable decision.

In the ring, Tommy and Norrington are at their corners, and the ref signals for the bell.

DDD!!

Tommy and Norrington meet up at the center of the ring...the Ranger gets slapped in the face!