Kang Suzuki in Action

LIVE FROM MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA

Pyro blasts on the Vengeance stage, with the roar of the crowd! Geoff and Jack welcome us on commentary!

Geoff: LIVE FROM THE HOME OF THE MEDIOC—MINNESOTA VIKINGS!

Jack: Thousands in attendance are pumped up for Emission's first pay per view! Run it down, Geoff!

Geoff: Tommy Oliver vs James Norrington, Noob Saibot vs Sub Zero, Ant-Man vs Randy Carter, not title matches, but grudges will begin and end in the ring tonight! Plus, BIG title matches coming! Batgirl defends her Women's Championship against Tianna, Wade Fenwick will actually defend his TV Championship, and our two massive matches: Loki versus SpongeBob for the Global Championship, and Deathstroke versus Kano for the Worldwide Championship!

Jack: What about our main event, Geoff?

Geoff: Tonight we have a FIGHT that is GOING to be too chaotic to follow. Thanos and Red Hood will face off in an Unsanctioned Match! Anything Goes, they can go anywhere, pin anywhere, submit anywhere, hell probably commit a murder and get away with it if paperwork is right.

Jack: All that, maybe more. But starting us off, is Kang Suzuki. He's been trying to get back into the title picture, and doesn't have the sleazy pull Wade does to go fight on Aurulent to get Bruno. He slaughtered Alberto El Patrolled, but has gotten a couple challengers. Looking to use them as a way up maybe?

Geoff: We can't forget about Sweet Tooth and Captain Price. Price has wanted Kang for a while, to test himself and get ahead, and unless he was teleported to Vietnam, he's probably going to answer...then there is Sweet Tooth. He said he had his eye on BOTH Kang and Price, both don't seem to like him, he could answer too.

Jack: Price and Sweets are very dangerous in their own way. Price stood toe to toe in his second match with one of IWA's greatest superstars. He has military training, once he sees a weakness he can sniff it out. Then, there is the powerhouse known as Sweet Tooth. It was a MIRACLE Jack Sparrow got one over him. He destroyed Neo Cortex, and almost did the same to Sparrow! It took THREE finishers and tactics by Sparrow to eliminate him.

Geoff: LOKI may not have stood a chance!

Kang enters onstage, doing his pointing and talking himself up.

Jack: Here comes Kang Suzuki!

Geoff: Talk about dangerous Jack, Kang has been getting more aggressive lately. He also has bragging rights as technically, the longest IWA Champion in history if you count minutes and seconds. If you count days, he's STILL tied with Thanos and Tommy Miles.

Kang is on the apron, and looks back at the audience, pointing out a cheering fan.

Geoff: He's had his aggressive offense, but still hasn't turned his back on the fans...yet.

Jack: I'd think Kang has more integrity than that, even though he can be cocky.

Geoff: If you want to give your career a kickstart to the heart, you have to do what you have to do. Except for what Randy Carter did, that wasn't really necessary.

Kang enters the ring, and takes his jacket off, awaiting his opponent.

Jack: Who's going to step up to Kang Suzuki?