8 | Cavalry Battle

Börja om från början

"So what's each team's score now? It has been 7 minutes, so let's check out the ranking," Present Mic announced.

The score showed up for each team but something felt odd. Other than Team Midoriya, Class 1-A was not doing so well. Even Team Bakugo's score was 0 after attacking Team Midoriya. Midoriya though about it as soon as he noticed Team Bakugo.

"Guys, it seems like we can easily-" Midoriya cut off when Nezuko suddenly made an emergency break.

They noticed Team Todoroki was right in front of them. Midoriya cursed at that. Team Todoroki was in time using their strategies as soon as other teams approaching them.

Nezuko jumped into the air again and sprinted backward as soon as Kaminari released his quirk. Blaze used his fire to cover them up again and Nezuko used her blood to explode instead of using her pyrokinesis, preventing to get shocked by Kaminari's quirk.

Other than that, the teams who were near to them got shocked. Todoroki cursed as it was not even 6 minutes left. He freezed the entire ground that surrounding him using his ice and immobilised most teams instantly. He managed to snatch some headband from other teams.

Blaze used his Fire Chakrams to attack them but got blocked by Yaoyorozu easily. He already expected this as he already studied all of his classmates' quirk. Nezuko noticed behind them and stopped immediately. They were at the dead end, trapped inside Todoroki's ice barrier. Team Todoroki kept running towards them.

"Midoriya, it's about that time, isn't it?" Blaze playfully smirked at him.

Midoriya nodded at him as he knew their plan, even though it was meant to sacrifice something beautiful within Boboiboy.

"One minute left. Todoroki created a dueling spot on the arena and snatched 10 millions points instantly. Well, that's what I though would happen 5 minutes ago. But I can't believe that Midoriya managed to play a game of cat and mouse for 5 minutes in such narrow space," Present Mic announced.

Team Todoroki was about to charge forwards when Team Midoriya went to the left. Blaze had his Fire Chakrams prepared to defend. Iida saw it coming and decided to sacrifice himself too for his team.

"Hold tight. Grab the points, Todoroki!" Iida said as he actived his quirk, using his Recipro Burst skill...

...

...

...

Todoroki was still blank in his mind as he didn't expect Iida would use that skill. Iida explained how that skill worked and was about to challenge Midoriya again when suddenly Todoroki tapped on his shoulder.

Iida whipped his head around and instantly shocked. It was Boboiboy's bloody red dinosaur hat instead of that headband on Todoroki's hand.

"Hey! I already studied how all your skills worked because you showed all of them to me, remember?" Blaze had his evilish smirk on his his face as his hair was fully revealed, his iconic white streak showed up.

He sweatdropped, deep inside as he was afraid Todoroki would activated his fire quirk by accident and burned his favourite hat down.

Iida clicked his tongue as he already wasted his ultimate skill on them. Todoroki didn't saw it coming that Blaze would sacrifice his own favourite hat by making Midoriya wore it before he managed to snatch their headband. They had been outsmarted by them.

"Eh?! The tables haven't turned! Todoroki snatched Boboiboy's hat instead of their headband, how pathetic!" Present Mic announced.

Todoroki cursed in his mind and threw the hat to them instead of to the ground or burned it. Nezuko catched the hat easily and put on Midoriya instead, afraid their headband got snatched again. Blaze didn't mind at all but mentally cursed as they kept using his hat to sacriface.

Less that 1 minutes left on the match as Present Mic announced. Team Todoroki still in their deep though as Team Midoriye defended themselves from sudden attack. Team Bakugo has risen to the fourth place, and then processed to get to second place, resulted Team Midoriya was still in the first place but Team Todoroki was in the third place.

Team Bakugo had appeared, about to charge Team Midoriya. Team Todoroki saw it coming too and decided to use this chance to sneakily snatch the headband. Team Midoriya used all of their power to defend themselves...

"Time's up! The second round, Cavalry Battle has ended," Present Mic announced.

"YES! WE GOT IN FIRST PLACE, AGAIN FOR MIDORIYA! Nowgivememyhatback (Now, give me my hat back)" Blaze cheered for his team at first but threatened Midoriya with his fire fists at last.

Midoriya gulped at that and immediately returned his hat. Uraraka felt the scary aura getting heavier and backed off from there. Nezuko didn't mind at all but smiled at them aa they won the first place

"Phew, sorry about that. That is part of my 'quirk'. My personality will change into half Bakugo's personality, that is hot tempered whenever I use my 'quirk'" Boboiboy reverted back to himself, apolgized to Midoriya. Bakugo heard himself getting 'insulted' and was about to attack them but got held back by his team.

Midoriya mentally taked note as he learned something new about Boboiboy's quirk. He swore to his life that he would never provoke Boboiboy whenever he activated his quirk or else he would be another Kacchan.

"Let's see who's in the top 4. First place, Team Midoriya! Second place, Team Bakugo! Third place, Team Todoroki! Fourth place, Team Tetsutetsu-  Eh? It's Team Shinso. When did you guys catch up?" Present Mic.

"Well done guys," Shinso easily walked away from his own teammates.

Shoji and Tokoyami, who happened to be in Shinso's team started talking about what happened. They were glad that Dark Shadow was with them.

"These four teams will move on to the final!" Present Mic continued.

Todoroki sent a glare to Team Midoriya as he couldn't believe they were been outsmarted by them earlier.

---

A/N: Next chapter will be the short or special chapter, that is that one scene where Midoriya with Todoroki while Bakugo eavesdropping them. The Run and Find event was also in next chapter so that means the final round will be in the next another chapter 😁

(2140 words)