Think about it will ya

ugh

you better not put me in first
class or istg i'll strangle you

LETS GO

(I didn't mean to make it
sound like I was happy you'd
strangle me I was talking
about arranging your flight
and NOT the other thing okay?
cool I'll stop now)

are you going to be this
awkward irl?

I find that rather insulting

okay snowflake

Don't you dare call me
a snowflake

hush now, snowflake

i have to study mathematics

Way to make it about
yourself, good job

my threat is very much still
in place, just so you know

i'm bringing the spork as well

Now that's just unfair

no, it's not

now i've got to go because i'm,
like, 5 hours behind studying

Jesus that sounds like hell

welcome to being a struggling student, you privileged bitch

Yeah, we definitely won't
murder each other

Probably

...

With a little help from Phil, Tommy's able to secure Daiyu's one-way plane ticket to London.

He decides that he'll meet her there, and they'll take a train back to Brighton. Tommy reasons it's because she'd get lost if otherwise.

The flight is around 15 hours, so he wonders if she'll immediately collapse in the spare bed upon arriving at his flat and sleep the rest of the day away. He wouldn't put it past her.

Without a doubt, Tommy is thrilled about her visit. Nothing has excited him to this extent in possibly forever.

And perhaps he's avoiding looking for flights back to Malaysia because he wishes Daiyu could stay forever, Phil merely laughs at him.

Wondering what their first encounter will be like, Tommy imagines it like a scene out of a romance movie where the female lead jumps into the arms of her lover, as they embrace and share a searing kiss full of tension and love. (He completely disregards the fact that they're, ahem, not lovers in favor of a more idealized world).

If that's the standard he's setting for this meeting, then he will be immensely disappointed when, instead of faithfully leaping into his arms, she stabs him with a utensil.

Actually, maybe he prefers that alternative because that's just so Daiyu, and he might love it too much.

However, in reality, she'll probably be too exhausted to do much of anything.