Chapter 38

"Oh, great and knowledgeable wingwoman, Chopin," Tommy spews, "How do I get pussy?"

So maybe Daiyu and Tommy's date wasn't what a normal date should look like. Despite the fact it's all a joke, Daiyu assumes it's not a normal occurrence when one member of the date is currently giving the other dating advice. Before, she said Tommy wasn't normal, but perhaps they're both just weird. She decides to give in to the bit, although it pains her the reason they're doing this bit in the first place.

Daiyu sighs, "Who's your favorite woman?"

"Who's my favorite woman??" Tommy questions, enthused. "Well, if I must say so-"

"If you say the goddamned Queen, I swear on my ancestors-"

Choking out a laugh, Tommy mocks, "But who else is better and more awesome than Queen Liz herself??"

"You failed my test. This is the first strike."

"WHAT?" He sounds shocked. Daiyu smirks. "Fuck off. Worst wingwoman ever."

"Okay, you want some real advice?"

"Yes, please."

"Step numero uno," Daiyu pauses for dramatic effect. "Get a bidet."

An enormous laugh escapes Tommy, as they both fall into a laughing fit.

"Why would I-how does getting a fucking bidet help me pick up girls!?"

"Hygiene goes a long way, man. Chicks dig that up," Daiyu explained.

Tommy laughs (cries?) into his palms and that gesture seems to sum up their entire date.

...

They film some more with Tommy's friends before they finish for good. The post-recording session is more chill but still just as fun. Daiyu gets to talk more with Wilbur, and she considers this day a win for her family. On the other hand, Tommy's pleased with the outcome of the footage, as he's especially giddy.

"Tommy, you're happier than usual," Wilbur points out, knowingly.

"I'm high on life," Tommy replied.

Wilbur hums at that. "Ohh, really?" Daiyu raises an eyebrow at his tone, or rather, his implication.

"Just gunna be a good video is all." Tommy shrugs it off. "What do you think, Daiyu?"

She thinks, attentively. "I thought everyone here was great, hilarious even." Smiling, she says, "It will make a great video."

"Cool."

...

joseph tore up a dress :/

LOL

L + RATIO

it was may's >:(

O-oh?

prepare to die bitch

NO IM SORRY!!

...opening my utensils drawer

YOU WOULDN'T DARE

Wait why the fuck am
I even scared?

I literally DESTROYED
you in minecraft

get over here so i can
scoop ur eyes out

These death threats
are getting out of hand

while we're on the topic of
minecraft, how's the video
coming along?