Chapter 32

Tommyinnit dueted your Tik Tok!

"Holy shit, Daiyu! Come here!" May shouts, anticipation evident in her voice.

Daiyu practically runs from the kitchen, banana milk in hand, and throws herself on the sofa next to May.

Daiyu leans over her shoulder. "Fucking play it." Hesitantly, May taps on the video. It begins with a small portion from May's Tik Tok, and it's Daiyu ranting the bit where she challenges Dream to a fight. Then it shows him.

Fluffy blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, red hoodie on display, and he's in what appears to be his bedroom.

His voice bellows, "Looks like I've found you, Chopin. Or dare I say, Daiyu."

He's got on a very punchable smirk, Daiyu thinks. She also scoffs at the way he pronounces her name in his accent. Tommy's demeanor is possibly nothing and everything she expected him to be. From the way he holds himself to the smallest smile he throws the camera, it's familiar—almost like she's known him not just through a screen.

"I almost forgot he was British," May says, as Tommy rambles an egotistical rant—which Daiyu immediately calls BS on.

Tommy full-on chesire grins at the camera when he says, "I may not be Dream, but I challenge you to a fight. In Minecraft."

Now, hold on-

"WHAT??" Daiyu jumps up from her seat in surprise (more so rage), dropping her banana milk along the way.

May's laughing hysterically. "Let's go!"

...

you fucking bitch

I DONT HAVE MINECRAFT

HOW DO YOU EXPECT
ME TO FIGHT??

LMAOOO YOU SO LIED
TO ME THE OTHER NIGHT

"PVP GOD" MY ASS

SHUT UP

THIS IS NOT FUNNY

HEY YOU SAID IT WAS OKAY

YEAH BUT I DIDN'T
REALIZE YOU WERE
GOING TO THROW
HANDS MF

WELL I THINK IT'S
RATHER FITTING FOR
US

YOU JUST WANT TO BEAT A
GIRL TO FILL YOUR MAN
EGO SUPERIORITY BULLSHIT

MY MAN EGO??

SO ARE YOU ADMITTING
YOU SUCK AT MINECRAFT?

don't you fucking dare

Well sorry to inform
you but I'm MUCH better
at PVP than you

The truth must come out

this is war

We've been at war for
a long time

...

Of course, Daiyu duets his duet back. She accepts his proposal with as much nonchalance she can feign. She also includes a Joseph appearance to spite Tommy. Nearing the end of her minute, she says along the lines,