Stomach Issues

Prosecutor: "The defendant claims that it was an accident. Is that not correct?"

Lawyer: "Yes, that is what my client claims."

"But how could his own father accuse him of animal cruelty instead of backing up his only child if it was so clearly an accident? Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, why would this honest, hard working citizen of America, testify against his son, as a witness to extreme violence against those poor creatures owned by their loving neighbors who they've been friends with ever since they moved in, if it was just an accident? Why would he so willingly stand against his one and only child in court, when they could've easily settled this "accident" with their friends whom they've known for so long?"

John: "Bullshit! My dad hates me! He always did! He's just lying to get rid of me! They're all lying!"

Judge: "Settle down! Settle down! I will not tolerate such disrespect in my court any further!"

Lawyer: "I apologize on his behalf your honor. He's just a young boy, he didn't mean no disrespect."

Prosecutor: "Your honor, I arrest my case."

On that day, John, at the age of nineteen years old, was sentenced to five years in prison for brutally devouring his neighbors' family pets.

He was put behind bars.

Tøny: "You should've buried those damn dogs instead of panicking and running away like a damn fool."

John burst into tears as he sat on the uncomfortable bed in his cell.

Days passed by.

Tøny: "Are you gonna keep sobbing and weeping in a corner like this forever?! Stop being so pathetic! These people are gonna eat you up alive if you keep at this paste. Five years of your life are gonna be wasted in this hell hole, so what? It's not like you were gonna do much other than sitting in your damn room doing nothing but scratching your balls all day and maybe killing some pigeons or biting the heads of some mice at night. This is a golden opportunity! Use your time to workout! Fight some prisoners, beat them to hell, show them who's boss! Introduce yourself around, get yourself involved in some criminal activities, bad businesses. Maybe you'll even get to escape, if you gather enough people around yourself. Now get outta your fucking cell! Grow some balls, kid! You've got this."

John: "Maybe, I will."

Thus the career of John The Butcher began, and so did his countless criminal records.

***

John: "Ugh, my stomach hurts real bad. I think I'm having stomach issues. Maybe I should do this another time."

Tøny: "Enough with the excuses! Stop being a pussy and barge in there! You have unsettled businesses to settle."

John held his stomach in pain as he farted.

"Whatever. This is as good a time as any."

He kicked the door open and walked in straight, trying to look as threatening as he could, wiping any signs of his pain from his face.
He also decided to keep the gas in.

"Hello father."

"John? Oh thank god you're alright! They said you left with some people in a car as soon as you walked out the door. I was so worried for you. Just what sort of business have you got yourself involved in? Where were you all this time? It's been months since your sentence was over. Couldn't you at least come by and say hello?"

"After you testified against me, your own son, in court? Did you really expect me to come by and say hello? I was your only family. But you ratted me out to those bastards like it was nothing! And for what?! To satisfy your dumb delusion that you're a fucking good person?! To uphold that absolutely idiotic made up concept inherited to you by your stupid parents that you were doing the right thing? That you know right from wrong and you always have to do right? Is that it?! You gave me up for that?! For a bunch of fucking dogs?! If you were really a "good person" you would've never fucking made me with that psycho dead bitch in the first place! And I wouldn't be here, lashing out at your stupid face!"

"How dare you talk that way about your mother!"

"I'll talk about the people responsible for my existence however I want! You had your chance to back me up! To prove to me that all that bullshit you always said about, how much you loved me, and how important I was to you, more than anything else in the world, you had your one chance to prove those weren't all lies and ya blew it! I expected better from you!"

"What, did you expect me to do nothing as you went on, horribly decapitating all those poor creatures?! Is that what you wanted me to do? To sit and watch my only child turn into an evil psychopath, and be proud?! Did you think I would clap and cheer you on?"

"Those are only your beliefs, you old fool! And you can't accept anyone else's beliefs can you? You were always projecting your dumb old ideologies on to me, ever since I was a child, and you never stopped to even think about what I had to say, and what I believed in, not even for a second! In fact you never bothered to stop and think about anyone's ideologies, other than your fucking self, you self righteous prick!"

"Morality is not a belief! It is common sense, son! How many times do I have to tell you this for it to get through your thick skull?!"

"Oh fuck your common sense. I hate that word so much! What about the uncommon? Just cause we don't like to sit around and smile acting all pretentious and loving towards other people, just cause we don't play by your dumb ancient rules, doesn't mean you get to walk all over us, and fuck us over! We have the right to hate the world you love so much and we have the right to bring chaos and destruction down on it, however we please! You don't get to look down on me only because you think you're in the right. Because in reality, there is no right. And the only delusional idiot here, is you. For being unable to understand that simple fucking fact."

"You're psychotic John. You need help."

Tøny: "Are you just gonna take that from him? There's no talking sense into this guy. He's too old and delusional. It's about time someone puts this fool out of his misery. Will you do the honors?"

"The only thing I need, is to shut your fucking mouth up for all eternity!"

John grabbed a coffee table and threw it at his father.
His father got caught between the table and the wall, causing him to lose all control over his body as the table broke in half.
He fell to the ground.
Using all the strength he had left, he looked up at his son, as his last moments on earth passed by.
John went upstairs to find his old baseball bat from his old room.
His father was struggling to stand up when he came back.
He hit his father in the kneecaps with the baseball bat, causing him to fall onto the floor again.
His legs were broken.
He could feel it.
John bashed his chest with the baseball bat a couple times.
His ribs were broken.
John took a last look at his father's terrified face as he pulled out a cigar, put it in his mouth and lit it with his lighter one handed.
He let out a smoke.
Then he took hold of the bat with both hands and bashed his father's face with it.
Until his father's face became unidentifiable.
The man was dead.

Tøny: "Ooh... isn't that just the most satisfying sight of all time? Simply marvelous! You've done a terrific job! Now let's get outta here before the cops come crawling up your ass. Hurry, let's go."

"Ow... my stomach! I really need to take a shit."

"Okay fine, just make it quick!"