Romeo bumps my arm with his fist, "Hey it's fine. I can look after myself." He assures, looking at me seriously.

I clench my jaw, before Officer Blake calls out again, "Beneventi! Get your ass over here now!" He says impatiently.

"I'll sort it out okay?" I say to him as he walks forward, looking back at me with a nod as he follows Jameson and an officer up the stairs to the higher levels.

Officer Blake calls off more names and I wait impatiently.

"... Kosmos! And Delaware!" He finally calls, us being the last two people on the register, of course, which means he begins to escort us up to our cell himself.

Delaware is a lanky guy who looks like he's had one too many kinds of drugs. His light blond hair is thin and fraying, and his face sculpted and bony.

He looks okay, but I'd be with Romeo soon enough- I didn't drag him into this mess just to be left alone with some creepy ass cellmate.

"Officer Blake?" I speak out, my voice coming out deeper from hours of not speaking much.

He stops outside our cell, and Delaware doesn't take a second thought before entering and claiming the top bunk, laying on his back and promptly closing his eyes.

Same bro-

Officer Blake turns around and assesses me, standing a few inches shorter than I am.

"Kosmos. Evangelos is it?" He asks, and I furrow my brows at how he knows me, "I read all about you and your friend before you got here. Quite the interesting pair you two are. Charged for abducting and sexual assault, correct?" He asks, answering my previous question about how he knew me.

I clench my jaw, trying to be rational and tell myself he's intentionally pissing me off. Thoughts of the trial and the shit I discovered about Car threaten to fill my mind, but I push them aside for now.

He continues before I can respond, "Although your case says you were also arrested on speculation of illegal weaponry trades, narcotics and firearms." He muses, taking a step closer to me, but I don't move, looking down at him as he sizes me up. "Very interesting."

I ignore his obvious taunts, even though in the back of my head I'm worried he knows about that. Even though they couldn't find any evidence to support Emiliano's claims about the mafia- it was still speculated and this man knew.

Not acknowledging anything he just said, I speak up, "I'm changing cells." I say, and he smirks.

"You are going to be trouble, aren't you?" He chuckles, though not in a friendly manner, "Day 1 and you're already making demands?" He continues, and I will myself not to punch him and tell him to just cut to the chase.

When I don't respond other than my icy glare he sighs and smiles up at me creepily, "I think we're going to be friends Kosmos." He says, looking me over again and I clench my fists. Fuck no we're not. "Friends do things for each other, so fine. You can change cells." He smiles, but I know he has ulterior intentions.

I didn't verbally agree to shit, so with that I nod, taking what I could get, "Get me into Romeo Beneventi's cell." I demand and he narrows his eyes at me.

"I will." He grits, "But I'd still watch how you talk to me boy, trust me, you want me as a friend." He threatens, before turning and walking down the cell blocks, to which I follow behind him.

I internally scoff at that.

We go up one more level and get to Romeo's cell, passing by several unhappy inmates, even though it's only been like 5 minutes.

Romeo is sitting on the top bunk, legs tucked to him as Jameson leans against the wall opposite the bed, just staring up at him with a smile on his face.

Officer Blake bangs on the bars with his baton, "Jameson! You're moving cells, come with me." He orders, voice tough and Jameson ever so slowly drops his gaze from Romeo, and obediently walks out of the cell, and away with Officer Blake.

Though the officer gives me a look before he goes, promising this definitely won't be our last interaction.

I turn and walk into the cell, tall enough to rest my arms and head on the top bunk from the floor and look at Romeo.

"You okay, bro?" I ask, and he nods at me.

"Yeah man, dude was just a creep." He says with a sneer.

I grunt, and he narrows his eyes at me as I just stare absentmindedly at the wall.

"What did you do to get transferred to my cell?" He asks suspiciously, and I meet his eyes. "You didn't make some deal with the lead Officer already? Ew, bro are you seriously going to suck him off or something-" He grimaces towards the end, though with a teasing smile and I grin slightly, slapping his knee.

"No you fucking idiot." I grumbled back at him, "I didn't agree to anything actually." I say more seriously and he looks at me. "Which is probably worse." I add on, rubbing my hands through my hair and over my head.

Romeo leans his head back against the wall, his throat bobbing as he swallows.

I keep my chin resting on my arms on the top bunk, listening to the shouts and idle chatter of everyone else in the cell block. There were officers yelling and bars rattling, people already having had enough of being locked up for only 5 minutes.

To be honest, I don't know how I'm going to last 10.

I'd also just potentially made a very bad connection in this place within the first 5 minutes of being here, and Romeo's already attracted the attention of every pervert here-

At least he'll keep me busy.

"Now what?" Romeo sighs, tilting his head so he could see me better.

I twist my lips, looking around the room, "I guess you're top, huh?" I comment with a smirk, seeing him stretched out on his bed, watching me.

Romeo starts, looking at me before seeing the bunk bed he was currently situated on, and leans his head against the wall again.

Romeo's response was only a quirk of his lips.

___________________________________________________________

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

___________________________________________________________

hello :) i don't have much to say today so... u look very nice.

i hope you enjoyed reading!

ily and see you next time <3