We were ushered into a room, two guards present.

"Strip." They command and Romeo and I share a quick look.

Fuck this.

I shake my head, and grip my shirt, dragging over my back and head before discarding it on the floor.

Romeo followed my lead, tossing his own shirt off before I began shrugging off my pants.

The guards give me a pointed look when we're both standing in nothing but our boxers, wanting us to fully strip.

I look them in the eyes, a small smirk on my lips as I step out of my boxers, their gazes instinctively moving down to my dick before looking up at me in alarm.

Romeo and I are both stood naked as they asked of us, and underwent a very awkward search before being handed a set of black clothes, numbers printed on the back.

We slip into them, Rome's cheeks a little red as we get dressed together and I can't help but chuckle at him and shake my head.

"Fuck off." He mutters, his cheeks going even pinker and I ruffle his hair teasingly, to which he bats my hands away with a smile.

"Break it up." The guard says sternly, making me glare over my shoulder, the 5'9 man faltering for a second before seeking again, "Move your asses." He grumbles, ushering us in the directions of a hallway.

Before we make it down the next section of the prison, we stop in a small room to get our mugshots taken.

Romeo went first, standing in front of the striped height marker and staring into the camera.

I had no doubt his mugshot would look sick, the bruises on his face making him look all the more the part.

I go after him, giving the camera the same dead look as Romeo before getting the fuck out, and moving into a new hallway, the lights almost medically bright.

We squint our eyes and move down, seeing other pairs of prisoners from our transport bus being moved around as well.

We go through several bolted and locked doors, until we end up in some communal area, looking up to see stories and rows of cells all overlooking it.

Everyone gathers, voices muttering before a loud one dominates them all, "Listen up!" A man says from the front of the area, flanked by four armed officers. "I'm Officer Blake! I run this unit, and I will take no shit from you." He says, people quieting down to listen.

I lean against the wall next to me, crossing my arms as I listen uninterestedly.

"This is a prison for the worst, you will get beat, you will get into fights. Don't come fucking crying to me, I don't give two shits about any of you." He threatens, "Just stay in line and make my job easy, and I won't have to punish you." He finishes, making some people scoff and size him up, others muttering to one another discreetly.

I glance to Romeo at my side who meets my eyes. I raise my brows at him as to say 'get a load of this guy' and he responds by tilting one side of his lips upwards in a small smirk as to say 'all talk no bite.'

"You will be assigned your cells and your cellmate. When your name is called, follow an officer to your cell." He instructs, getting a list from his pockets reading off a series of names.

"... Jameson! And Beneventi!" He eventually calls, making me push off the wall and look at Romeo.

Fuck, no he has to stay with me.

A man approaches the officers who must be Jameson. He was old but big, with a large gut and balding head. Bottom line was: no way in Hell Romeo was staying alone with him.