☾☾☾fuck friends

@ Ray _ Georgia posted a photo on her story

As soon as I post I sit on his basin and text some people but Jaden runs in "RAY!" he says picking me up and I wrap my legs around him "JAY!" he runs with me still around him "you are not allowed in my bathroom!"

He starts attacking me with kisses "Jay," I say pushing his face away and then I see Dj standing at the doorway "uh dinner?" and Jaden bounces off me "dad we did try having a break!" Jaden says in defence.

"Guys it's okay y'all tried," he walks off and I squeeze Jaden "yes,yes YAY," I say and we walk down together.

We all sit at the dinner table and Javon looks sad, I lean over to him "what's wrong?" I ask and he looks up at me "Sammy cheated on me," I drop my glass cup and it smashed on the ground.

Jayla looked up "what happened?!" she says and I pull Javon up and into the other room "she actually cheated on you?!?!!" I say extremely surprised "yeah with Josh," my mouth hangs open.

"Okay she's done, I'm gonna beat her ass," Jaden walks over worried "what the fuck is going on?!" I look up at him "Sammy cheated on Wanna!" Jaden gasps and hugs Javon.

"Okay I'm going to her house right now!" I storm over to the door and grab the car keys "no! no! Ray!" Jaden says running after me but coincidentally Sammy was pulling up the driveway as she didn't know Javon knew.

"Shit Ray please," Jaden says grabbing my arm as I watch Sammy and SARAH WALK UP AND I AM ABOUT TO LOSE IT.

"Oh fuck," Jayla says behind me and Sammy walks up to me and sees Javon and smiles hugging him but I grab her arm pulling her off Wanna.

"Oh hey Sarah," I say as she walks up to us "yeah we're just here because Wanna cheated on Sammy," I squint me eyes at her "oh? who with?" I say in a normal tone.

Sarah looks at me and laughs "you!" Jaden looks at me shocked "What the fuck!" Jayla says and walks up to Sammy "nah Sammy you should leave I know your doing this to cover up that you cheated on me," Javon speaks up.

"Sarah please leave before I rip your hair out," Sammy and Sarah walk off giggling and I turn to Jaden and scream into his chest

Jaden pulls me up to his face and kisses me "Wanna! are you okay?" I say hugging him and Jayla hugs him "it's okay I never liked her," Jayla says as they walk inside.

"The fact I didn't believe it for a second," Jaden says as we stand in the doorway and we start kissing and then rain starts to pour down and I go to run inside but Jaden grabs my arm and throws me out into the rain.

"Jay I swear to god!"  I say drenched, he runs up to me and starts kissing me as the rain pours down "this is fucking cold!" Jay says in between kisses "I know!" I laugh as he kisses me.

His hands are around my hips as he kisses me, we stop and smile at each other "Jaden! get yo ass's in for dinner, y'all gross!" Wanna shouts from the doorway.

@ jayla.walton

Liked by ray_ray

Liked by ray_ray.priv and 20 others

i look out the window and see this 😧

view all 18 comments

onwardwanna.fake- ew y'all gross

ray_ray.priv- stalking me are you 😏🤓
-yeahhh... secretly in love wit u

jaden.priv- aw CUTIES 😩

a/n RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS HELP-