☾☾☾bathroom

I raise my hand in math and the teacher who is just reading looks over at me "yes miss Fox?" she says staring me down "uh may I use the bathroom?" she sighs "be quick."

I get up leaving my friends in that horrible class, I make my way down the toilet, I then realised I don't know which one I am meant to go into boys or girls but as I walk up to the two doors a hand pulls me into the boys bathroom.

"What the fuck-" I say then I get pulled into a stall with Jadens body close to mine "hi Ray, how are you?" he says nervously "uhm Jaden what are you doing?"

He looks forward at me with his damn beautiful eyes "soo ion know what your gonna think about this but me and Javon have a bet," I cross my arms and raise my eyebrow.

"Jaden stop stuttering and spit it out," I laugh and he roll his eyes "Javon bet I wouldn't come here and kiss you and me being me I said I would," I watch as he blushed and looks at the ground.

"Oh and you have to actually get me to do it because I would never lie and you hate losing," I smirk and Jaden plays with my fingers "well yeah but obviously you don't have to do it."

Then to his surprise I lean forward and grab his jumper and peck his lips softly and pull away to see his cocky expression.

Jaden goes to say something but we then hear footsteps and the sound of keys signalling it is a teacher.

I cover my mouth and Jaden jumps on the toilet seat then I remember that Im not meant to be in the boys bathroom and before we can swap we hear the teacher voice.

"I know there are two of you in there open up!" he says knocking and Jaden sighs and opens the door revealing both of us and the teacher shakes his head.

"Get back to class I don't want to know what you were doing in there," I nod "yes sir," Jaden says as we walk off.

When we part separate way Jaden whispers to me "good kisser," and I couldn't do anything but blush.

**

When we finally got home I was lying on Jaylas bed scrolling through my phone when Javon jumped on my back squishing me "Von!" I shout and he moves off me "Ray!" he mocks back.

"So is it true?" he asks and Jayla is now interested "did you and Jaden kiss in the bathroom?" Jayla woos and I roll my eyes.

"Yes we did and ion know what it is with you and Jaden placing bets like five year olds," Javon groans "I owe him five dollars now!" and Jayla looks at me and pulls a face.